9. What's with this world?

A/N: Happy new year, y'all! Hope this year will be a blessing to us all 💜 Stay Safe and beautiful, all you people!

(Edited)

                  _________________

Amerllyis

"Everyone here shall be tested." The strict looking teacher stated in a serious voice.

Well, what the hell? These people do get straight into business, huh?

It was a rule in this academy, that all the freshmen would be tested. They would see what magic/power (whatever that thing is) we have and hence be divided into sections.

Section A for the Heavens, students who has those powerful magic like light and dark maybe? Who knows.

Section B for the Deities, students who can use dark magic. The complete opposite of a deity, lol.

What's with this world?

Section C for Nature, students with elemental magic. Cool.

Finally with Section D, students with animalia, who can just tame any kind of animal. Those people are considered useless as animals in this world is weak and of no use.

But it's actually really cool, you know. Taming any kind, this world is just so wrong. Sigh.

It seems there's also another Section, not a section technically as it is rare to have students in this sec.

Called the rareovi 'elle which means rare beings, lame. And I don't even know how I know the meaning. Probably my golden finger, tsk.

So anyway, students were slowly divided with respect to their magic while I prayed deep inside that I'd get that animalia thingy.

Partly the reason is that it's cool but mostly because it's the lowest division and I've heard rumours that it's not paid much attention to which meant I could sneak out or sleep!

FYI, I was a very diligent and responsible student in my previous life. You wouldn't believe me even if I told you that.

The second prince was also tested and was sent in sec A. The girls squealed while the teachers nodded proudly probably thinking something along the linesike As expected. Come on, he ain't your son that you should be so proud.

"Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis"
Plweasee let me have animalia, pretty please

'You can't also have what you want'

'F**k off'

He chuckled and didn't say anything more than that.

I was asked to place my hand on this transparent orb which changed it colours as I touched it. And surprisingly, it turned to a rainbow colored orb. Seriously?

The teachers looked surprised yet excited while the students started whispering, who knows what.

This people.. they seriously don't have any manners. What's with this game? What's with this world?

"Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis-" Do you like my name that much that you have to keep on repeating it? "Shall now be in rareovi 'elle. As she has Dark, creation, destruction, earth and water unlike anyone till now"

The girls gasped, the boys gasped, the birds and animals gasped and even I gasped. Seriously?

Rareovi 'elle? I thought the villainess wouldn't have that much power. Why does she?