24. Beauty causes distruction

A/N: Hi lovelies (~ ̄³ ̄)~ I decided to update a chapter and guess why?

Well, mostly because I promised myself to really update a chapter today. And also because of the fact that I've recently gotten some inspiration for this chapter.

Hope you forgive this author for being lazy, even I don't like myself for being one.╮(╯_╰)╭

___________________

The sky was painted in a beautiful red , with the sun logging out. It was the dawn of the day as one would expect. The markets of the kingdom were busiest at this time of day, it would see families, friends and lovers bustling around it.

Far from it, the Kingdom's Palace was also very busy afterall everyone was working to welcome [show off to] the guests. Maids, man servants, butlers, cooks etc were doing their own designated jobs; preparing to open the gates for the grand ball where even the nobles from neighbouring Kingdoms were invited to attend.

In a room that was luxuriously decorated like any other room in the palace, a girl sat in front of a dressing mirror. Her dark blue hair was loosely tied with some strands falling out, her similarly blue eyes cold yet dazed stared into nothing as she rested her cheek on her hand.

The sounds of heels clacking on the marbles were heard. The girl's eyes lit up as she drew her lips into a bright smile which made her look playful, bright and somewhat naive.

"Sweetie, let mommy help you dress up" Veronica, still gorgeous and elegant as ever had a soft smile on her lips. "Nephew has already custom made the gowns for you." And as if on cue, maids came in with all kind of gowns with matched jewelleries and heels.

"Hmm, let's see." Amerllyis rubbed her chin, looking serious whilst going through all the gowns with her eyes. There were various; corset, mermaid tail, A-line, Cape, off shoulder, slit and even nun type of gowns that covered everything including your face with a veil. Sure enough, the Kingdom really specialised in trading with foreign countries.

"Sweetie, how about this?" Veronica took a royal red gown with a voice full of anticipation, which made Amerllyis sigh helplessly. Her mother really loved dolling her Beautiful daughter, not that it could be helped when one could get inspired by just looking at her for a second.

Back to the pont, the gown was a cape train off shoulder dress colored in an eye catching red. It was paired with a tiny diamond necklace, and stiletto heels.