Author's Note

Firstly, wanted y'all to know that I'm really thankful that you at least took a look at this book.

I'm also really excited to write this book and hope that y'all like this book. Hopefully I'll be able to complete this book!
Before I start writing this book, I'd like to write a note for you lovelies.

1. It's my first writing this 'transmigration' type story so hope that I'll be corrected if there are some mistakes.

2. This book might contain 40 chapters at minimum or 50-60 chapters at max. I can assure you lovelies that this book would never reach 100.

3. The author (I), due to being a student with stuffs to do will only be able to update chapters very late. There is also a fact that I'm lazy but you knowಠ‿ಠ. Thus, it will be a very slow update, with no decent timing for the chapters.

4. This book will contain mysteries that will confuse you lovelies in the further chapters so please remember that it can only be revealed as I update. This author can only ask you to be patient.

5. This is my very first book that I have written online so it can be a bit amateurish. This humble one can only ask you to bear with it(人*´∀`)。*゚+
If you can't handle it, you're free to drop it, I won't mind. Haha ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

And please do note that this story is based on my wild wild imagination with little to no relation to reality since I'd then have to do some researches to cause no mishaps.

P.S I DO NOT OWN THE PICS.

Thank you(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Have a beautiful and lovely day/night ahead (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Yours truly, Lilian♥♥