"Oh wow look at her go." Gray said looking down the hole.

"Great thinking Lucy" Erza said slamming Lucy into her armor. I guess that's how she gives hugs.

"All right let's go through the hole." I looked over my shoulder and saw Natsu carrying the guy Kage.

"What do you think you're doing" Gray asked him.

"Having him die after fighting me would leave a bad taste in my mouth." Natsu answered.

~~ And here's what happens next~~

"We're out!" I heard Gray yell through all the wind being caused by the barrier.

"Let's hurry ahead!" Erza yelled.

"Woah this wind is crazy!!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Princess your underwear might show!" Virgo said holding Lucy's skirt down.

"Shouldn't you worry about your own!?!" Lucy asked her.

"Oh wow!" I heard Gray say with his face as red as a tomato. Typical guys.

"No use there's no way you can catch up to him now. We win." Kage coughed out.

"Where's Natsu?" I asked looking around.

"Happy's gone too." Gray added.

-~ in the magic mobile thing~-

"Why are you taking me with you?" Kage asked us.

"The town is empty now so we're taking you to a doctor in Clover. You could show some gratitude." Lucy answered. (A/N Lucy is next to Gray and Kage is next to Blade incase you where wondering)

"No why are you helping me? We're enemy's" Kage said.

"Now I get it I'm your hostage and you're going to make a deal with Erigore. Forget it he's coldhearted to the heart he won't give a care about me." He muttered.

"So gloomy." Lucy sighed.

"If you want to die we can kill you." Gray stated.

"Chill Gray." Lucy said.

"There's more to the world than just life and death. Live a little more positively all of you." Gray retorted. Suddenly we hit a huge bump.Flying in the air I ended up landing on Gray's lap, but Lucy landed on, well Kage's face. Out of embarrassment I quickly got off Gray's lap and fiddled with my hands. 

"S-sorry about that." I looked at Gray who's face was red.

"Sorry it's all right!" Erza exclaimed.

"Imma make space" I said getting up and opening the door. I was about to go out when Gray stopped me.

"What do you mean make space!?!" Gray asked me.

"You'll see" I smirked jumping out. Quickly I summoned my motorcycle, which came with a whole outfit and helmet, and began riding right up to the car. Once I got close enough and knocked on the door.

"Hi." I smiled at Gray putting up the helmet. He just looked at me shocked like he had just seen a ghost.

"Hop on" I said handing him a helmet. (A/N again sorry. You can either choose the good luck helmet in the pic or imagine one). He smiled nodding and hoped on.

"Hey no wait take me with you!" Lucy said. Nope this is payback from when we first met Natsu. Stupid fangirls.

"Hey Erza" I shouted once I caught up to her.

"Oh, hey Blade." She said about as shocked as Gray.

"We're gonna go on ahead. Ok?" I asked. She just gave me a small nod. I gave her a thumbs up and rode on ahead.