"Virgo?" I heard Natsu whisper to himself.

"Oh, that gorilla maid?" Natsu asked.

"Everlue was arrested so apparently their contract was annulled. She visited us later and said she wants to make a contract with you Lucy." Happy explained waving the key.

"She did?" Lucy asked.

"I'm glad to hear it but this is no time for that we need to figure a way out of here" She continued.

"But..." Happy started to say.

"Shut up. Enough talking just stick to meowing." Lucy said pinching his face.

"She can be frightening sometimes" Gray said under his breath.

"Yeah but she's surprisingly powerful" I stated.

"I just figured that since Virgo can dive through the ground maybe we could go under the wind barrier to get out" Happy explained with tears in his eyes.

"Wh-what?!" Erza asked.

"Are you serious?!" Gray added.

"Uhhh" Natsu said dumbfounded.

"Oh! Right. You're so smart happy oh why didn't you just suggest that sooner?!" Lucy exclaimed happily hugging Happy.

"Because you kept pinching my cheeks." He answered which caused her to apologize. Lucy got the key and started.

 "I am connected with the path to The celestial spirit world. Heed my call pass through the gate. Open gate of the maiden Virgo!" Lucy said doing what she does.

"Huh?" Lucy asked shocked when Virgo appeared.

"You called mistress?" Virgo asked bowing.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked shocked.

"Hey Marco you really slimmed down." Natsu smiled.

"I'm Virgo I apologize for causing you trouble earlier." The pinkette apologized.

"Slimmed down?!? more like different person!" Lucy exclaimed shocked.

"A different person?" Gray and I asked.

"Why do you look like that?" Lucy asked her.

"I am a devoted celestial spirit I take whatever form my master prefers." Virgo explained.

"Your last form was a lot more powerful and tough looking." Natsu added.

"Is that so?" She asked.

"In that case I'll use this form again." she said turning into a huge gorilla like person. 

"Don't listen to him you're skinnier form is better!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Understood" Virgo said turning back to normal.

"We are in a big rush can the contract wait till later?" Lucy asked her.

"Of course mistress." Virgo said turning to Lucy.

"I don't like being called mistress." Lucy pouted.

"Would you prefer me to call you Queen?" Virgo asked.

"No." Lucy said in a dull voice.

"How about princess?" Virgo asked.

"That's more like it." Lucy smiled. Well this is going to go on for a while.

"How is she a princess?" Gray asked in a monotone voice.

"Dunno." I answered shrugging my shoulders.

"Just hurry it up ladies." Natsu complained.

"Very well." Virgo said drilling a hole.