𝖎𝖎𝖎.

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm sorry Korra but my mother and my aunt don't exactly have the best relationship. And it's not really my place to intervene what my mother wants to do." Tanei explained sadly

Suyin puts a reassuring hand on Tanei's shoulder as they continue to walk.

"I found out." Korra said as soon as they set foot inside the airship. Lin turns towards them in alarm "why you're so against coming here."

"Why didnt you ever tell me you had a sister?" Korra continues

"Half-sister."

"Same mom, different dads, so what?" Suyin puts a hand over her heart "We're blood, Lin, and after thirty years, the least you could do is say hello."

"I have nothing to say to you." Lin bitterly shot back

"Chief- mother, please it's been so long, you can't act like this until you die." Tanei spoke

Lin ignored her making the rest look sad
"You two haven't spoken in thirty years? Hovw come?" Korra said, quite surprised about their situation.

"Ask her. I've tried."

"Oh, don't put that on me." Lin points a finger to Suyin and her sister places her arms akimbo.

"You're the one who tore our family apart."

"And you've done a bang-up job keeping it that way." Suyin lets out and sarcastically.

"You haven't changed one bit, have you?"

"Look, we can stay here arguing about the past all day, but that's not the reason the Avatar came here." Suyin said before turning to Korra "My daughter is thrilled
to meet you."

"Lin, your niece is the new Airbender! Isn't that amazing?" Korra glanced at Lin excitedly.

"Yeah. Terrific."

______________

The group was in a field with metal columns, where a metal disc ricochets between, with a player on each side.

"Those are my two youngest, Wei and Wing. They're playing a game called power disc. They invented it all on their own."

Wing shoots the disc to Wei, who redirects it, ricocheting it between multiple columns. Wei fires the disc back, ricocheting against a column. Wing leaps to intercept the disc but fails to catch it, which slams onto a net.

"Oh, nice power, Wei."

"Ha! Wing goes down!" Wei exclaimed as Wing pound his hands and grumbles at his defeat.

"I'm so proud of those two. Do you by chance recognize them Tanei? My guess  their still babies when you met them." Suyin asked Tanei who's walking right beside her.

"Oh I'm so sorry I can't really remember them from before but I do still remember Baatar Jr. how is he? haven't seen him in a while." Tanei sheepishly rubbed her nape.

"Baatar Jr. is doing great! You see he's helping his dad engineer all his projects." Su smiled brightly at Tanei as they continue to walk away.

The group is heading to a gallery filled with metal sculptures, where a sculptor works on one with metal bending "Huan, I'd like you to meet the Avatar and her friends. And your Aunt Lin and her daughter Tanei."

"Nice to meet you." Korra greeted at Huan

"Hey."

Huan muttered without even looking back making Korra look confused.

"Wow, that's a really nice... banana? Yes, very, very lifelike." Bolin complimented in a way.

Huan sighs and turns to Bolin before speaking "It's not a banana! It was inspired by Harmonic Convergence; it represents the dawning of a new age."

"Obviously." Huan scoffs

"Oh, yeah, no, uh, I can, I can totally see that." Mako and Asami looked amused at the back, containing their laugh before they start walking off except for Bolin who formed a frame with his fingers.

"I can, oh, let me stand here. Yes, I can see that now. Yes. Thank you." Bolin walks off, speaking away in a mocking fashion "banana."

He then whispers to Mako "I mean, that's a banana right?"

They then walked towards a slightdy younger teenaged lady reading a book on a bench "And this is my daughter, Opal."

Opal turns towards the guests "Wow, Avatar Korra." she stands from her position "I can't believe you're here. You are so amazing."

"It's great to meet you, Opal." Korra greeted back.

"Opal. That's a beautiful name." Bolin let out making Opal blush and pushes some hair behind her ear "Thanks."

"I'm Bolin." Bolin extends a hand out "Opal," she shakes Bolin's offered hand "But uh, you already knew that."

Korra glances back and forth between the two with curiosity as Bolin looks away awkwardly.

"Great. We've found the Airbender. Let's take her back to the airship and get out of here." Lin stormed towards them

"And the woman apparently trying to abduct you is your aunt Lin." Suyin added

"Really? I've always wanted to meet you. My mom has told so many stories about you." Opal smiled warmly at Lin

"I'm sure she has." Lin muttered coldly, looking annoyed making Opal look confused by Lin's reaction.

"

And this is her daughter Tanei, your cousin." Unlike Lin, Tanei smiled at Opal and offered a hand for her to shake but Opal disregards it and hugs her instead taking Tanei by surprise but hugged her back nonetheless. "I still remember when you last visited here but we're not that close, but you and kuvira were back then."

Tanei furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to remember Opal's memory of her but failed, she didn't realize being that busy made her forget her memories of her childhood. What bugged her more is that Kuvira's name is quite familiar to her but covered her confusion and smiled back at Opal once she lets go of the embrace.

"So I've set all of you up in the guesthouses while Korra trains Opal." Suyin said as she strides to stand next to Opal.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But I was hoping she could train with the rest of the airbenders at the
Northern Temple." Opal looked happy to hear what Korra just said.

"That sounds amazing."

But it died down when her mother disagrees "Nonsense. This is where Opal's home and family are. You can train her here."

"I guess I could help her get started." Korra sent the two with a small smile.

"Absolutely not! We're leaving." Lin intervened which made Tanei frown and sigh once again.

"She's just a little worried because there's a bunch of crazy criminals after me." Korra lets out, looking like she's more amused than annoyed by Lin.

"If you're concerned about security, don't be. This is the safest city in the world." Suyin reassured the group as Lin rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Now I'll see you all at dinner. And come hungry. My chef will blow the taste buds right out of your mouth." Suyin adds before walking away.

"Why do you have such a problem with your sister? She seems nice." Korra curiously asked the annoyed Lin receiving only a glare from her.

"My mother may look tough, but she's actually a little child deep inside." Tanei joked, making her voice a little low at the end before draping an arm around Lin to which she shoved off making korra and Tanei laugh.

"Come on, we can stay a little while."

Lin seethes while looking to the side, letting out a sneer.