Part 14

Yesterday night I was talking to aanya_mishra as usual. And you wont believe but both of us sat and discussed 8 plots together 😂😂😭 Now you only tell who will write so much. Earlier we use be like koi plot de de re baba! And rn when we are getting dhaasu plots which I doubt if you guys would have read we are in dilemma oh god😂😂😂.

Before I start with this new work, I'm going to give one last update of Shadow to my light which shall be long and suno chanda what do I do lol? Any suggestions? Also are you at all interested in something new? Only then shall I begin or else we shall just scrap the idea.

UK the plots we made yesterday are really unique and amazing, I wanna pen them all but the fact is we dont have that much time.

And now I want you guys to vote okay,
1.
2.
3.
I have assigned each number to each plot now you people choose anyone of it, which ever will have more number of votes, uspe I will write next😂🙌 The theme and plot shall be revealed when I will publish the book😈😈.

And this is really important please reply to my questions and do vote before going ahead with the story . If you love me you should do that🥺🥺🥺🐒🌹.

Now enough of my pachar pachar, let's have a look at this update now-

**************

Avni walked into the kitchen, her mind wandering in some other direction while she walking in another. It was then when she stepped on a piece of glass.

She felt a tinge of pain, followed by oozing of blood, and the pain began increasing gradually.  She lifted her leg, to find pieces of glass scattered here and there and droplets of blood rained from her toe.

The pieces of glass symbolized her heart which had shattered into multiple pieces, the pain that her heart was undergoing right now was more than any pain she has felt in the past. The thought that the person who you love the most shall never love you back is indeed heart wrenching.

The blood that dripped from her feet, symbolized the stains on her heart. The pain that the injury gave her was much less than what Neil had given her, the pain given by him over powered everything.

She realised it was just Neil who could destroy her world conveniently. She had to be strong, she had to be the girl her mom had always wished her to be. She couldnt let Neil control her life.

Neil entered the kitchen to find Avni standing numbly , the floor stained with her blood. Panic struck him.

"Miss. Avni." He shouted and ran towards her. Scooping her in his arms he Carried her outside. Settling her on the sofa, he brought the first aid box.

"Are you blind or what? Couldnt you see the pieces of glass lying there huh? And Raju bhaiyya where is he. I'll fire him today itself. " Neil blabbed at a go.

Then he passed a glance at Avni, Avni was staring at him quietly as he blowed air on the cotton and wiped her feet. "What happened? Wont you fight today?" He enquired.

Raju bhaiyya unfortunately entered the scene.  "Bhabhi ji what happened?"

"What happened huh? You should have taken care of all this. How irresponsible of you. What if She was more hurt . What if Ahana or Maa got hurt. I'm firing you out just now . Leave!" He said ordering Raju bhaiyya.

"Please Neil bhaiyya dont do that,I have a family to feed. I need the job." He pleaded folding his hands.

"If you really cared about all this,you would have been responsible with your job ." Neil said coldly.

"Mr. Khanna, please dont do that. Please dont fire him." Avni also requested Neil.

"Fine! But remember you're just here because of Miss. Avni."

"Thanko bhaiyya ji! Thanko bhabhiji." He folded his and left to fo his work now.

"And what's with you huh? Making your boss touch your feet." Neil enquired .

Avni kept quite .

"Oh cmon Miss. Avni I miss you saying mistar mistar all the time. Cmon fight with me. It has become a daily habit for me. So you begin I'm listening." Neil folded his arms and waited keenly for her to begin. But she didnt say anything and left towards her room.

"WTH? Who are you showing attitude huh? I'm your boss if you are forgetting, I speak to you nicely doesnt mean you shall get on my head and dance." Neil shouted from behind.

"I'm sorry Mr. Khanna. But I'm really not in mood. I think I'm not feeling well." Neil's gaze softened again , his anger got replaced with concern.

"What? Why didnt you tell me before? Wait I'll book an appointment with the doctor. We are going to the doctor right now." His voice was laced with clear care and concern. Avni looked at him dreamily, only if all this turned into the dayum reality of her life.

Avnis phone which was kept on the centre table began ringing and a guys picture flashed in the background. Neil's gaze fell on it.

Avni moved forward to take it, but he took it away before she could. "Miss. Avni I'll tell this person you're not well and you shall talk to him later when you feel better. After this you switch off your mobile so that no one disturbs you." He said and accepted the call.

He put phone near his ear, his expression changed from sweet to angry to very very angry. He thrusted her phone away making it shatter into multiple places. Avni covered her ears in spontaneous response, feeling fear and anxiety together.

Neil looked at her with hatred reflecting from his eyes, he looked dangerous. Avni knew no one could now save her from Neil Khanna's wrath.

Precap- "Let me in your world"

I'm going to tell you a secret now! If you press on that star button below it shall go from white to orange. So do try and show some love guys! I'm your cutest crazy🥺🥺❤🌹✨.

Thank You,

Heer❤✨