Part 5

No proof reading

Sitting in the middle of the connubial bed with her arms wrapped around her knees and her head properly veiled. Her lehenga spread all over the bed. She heard slow steps, his steps, pacing towards her.

Her heart raced at a tremendous speed as she sat thinking she was married now, though contractually but was she right now in her husband's room. How would this six months journey be?

Her reverie was broken as she realised he was now sitting beside her on the bed. His hands now moved forward and removed her veil. Her gaze met his in a passionate manner .

The rose petals lying on the bed, the flowers hanging from the bed, the fairy lights hanging from the ceiling and the scented candles gave the room an absolutely romantic aura.

"Why are you still wearing all this?" Asked Neil breaking the intense eye lock that they were sharing.

"Please go and change. I know the day had been really hectic, and you must be needing some rest." He said in a rather polite tone waving his hand towards the washroom.

Avni looked at him, "ohh I know, you must be wondering what took me so late." He replied before she could say anything.

"Actually I'd got a call, a very important call which I had to attend. That deal is very important to me. So... "

"Its okay Mr.khanna. I understand " Avni got up and moved towards the cupboard and taking out her night suit she matched into the washroom.

After some time she came out wearing her blue doraemon night suit. Her hair braided with few fringes of hair falling on her face.

She stopped in her tracks, her eyeballs widening as she realised he was shirtless. Her eyes travelled through his body, his clear toned chest and his perfect abs .

"Aaahhhhhhh" she shouted as she placed her hands on her eyes, Neil who didnt notice her presence yet, freaked out as she screamed.

"What Is wrong with you Miss. Avni." He asked shocked.

"And why the hell are you covering your eyes?"

Avni turned around, "biceps is your shirt. "

Neil who was baffled exclaimed, "What?"

"Please wear your shirt Mr. Khanna " she managed to utter still fumbling.

It was then when Neil looked himself, a rosy blush adorned his face as realisation struck him. Hurriedly he picked up his shirt which was lying on the bed and wore it.

"I'm sorry Miss. Avni. Actually I'm not habituated to sharing my room with anyone." He tried to explain still heavily blushing, his gaze downwards.

Avni also turned around, still looking down.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh" she started screaming again and this time she began jumping , fear flashing on her face.

Neil looked at her perplexed.

"What an insane creature have I married." He said looked at her confused as she began jumping all over the room and finally climbed the bed.

Standing on the bed, she began picking up the pillows and shooting them violently .

His eye balls widened as he realised he had been invited for a war and right now he was weaponless. Dodging the pillows he shouted , "what the hell are you doing Miss. Avni."

It was then when he didnt concentrate and she thrusted the last pillow on his face. He fell down on the ground.

Removing the pillow from his face, he looked at Avni angrily, Avni who till now had been dancing lowered her gaze in embarrassment.

Neil held his head in his hands, as he felt somewhat dizzy. Afterall She had hit the pillow violently onto his head. Rubbing his head for sometime he again fixed his gaze at Avni, "what? Tell me what was all this?" He demanded .

"Do you get these kinda mental attacks everyday." He asked seriously.

"You think I'm mad ? " she asked offended.

"Yeah why not. What you did right now is not what sane people do" he retorted.

It was then when she felt a tickling sensation on her feet. Slowly she shifted gaze towards her legs and what she saw was a cockroach moving around.

Panic struck her and she began running on the bed, hitting her leg randomly in the air in order to get rid of the cockroach and shouting insanely.

It was then when she finally jumped from the bed landing onto Neil.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" both of them screamed on the top of their lungs.
************

"What the hell." Neil sat holding stomach.

"Were you planning to murder me." He asked pain visible on his face , while Avni stood infront of him like an innocent student does infront of principal listening to his scolding.

"I'm sorry." She said holding her ears innocently.

"It was all that cockroach's fault." She tried to defend herself.

"For a cockroach you attempted to kill me? Just imagine you could have become a widow on the first day of your marriage." He exclaimed wrapping his around his stomach.

"My spinal cord could have been broken because of what you did today. " He exclaimed .

Cockroach waali suhagraat 😂😂😭 I died writing this. Suno chanda shall be updated today night.

Target- 150 votes😂😭

Thank You

Heer❤✨