Part 6

You people remember the cockroach scene I'd written last day? I'll share my incident with you. If you're not interested you can skip and dive into the chapter directly.

Guys that actually turned into a reality for me on that itself😂😂😭🐳. I was sitting and studying suddenly I felt something near my neck and I'm telling you it was horrible when I realised it is a damn cockroach 😭😂😭😂😭😂😭 . I did exactly what Avni did except the pouncing part😂😂😂😭. Idk what kind of a COINCIDENCE it was that day😂😭😂😭😂😭. That day was one hell of a funny day. First I died writing cockroach waali suhaagraat, then I died reading my own roast (very creative I must say) , then what I'd written turned into a damn reality 😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😂😂😂😂🐋.

"Miss. Avni you can sleep on the bed, I'll manage on the couch." He said pointing towards the couch in the corner of the room.

"But Mr. Khanna, you're hurt." Avni muttered.

"No Miss. Avni I'm absolutely okay." He said flinching at the pain his back was giving him.

"No! You're sleeping on the bed and that's final. As it is you're my boss and I'm your employee. I've already created problems and hurted you. On top of that If you sleep on that couch your pain shall increase." Avni said as guilt gushed down her veins, her head hung down.

"As a boss it is my duty to make sure of your comfort. It is not your work to sleep on that couch." 

"Mr. Khanna, I as it is dont have a habit of sleeping on the bed. I sleep on a mattress on the floor. So I wouldnt really mind the couch." She said picking up a pillow from the bed and began leaving. But he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"You can sleep on the bed." He muttered with a plain face. While Avni's eyes widened in shock. Neil noticed the shocked expression, "I meant... Only if you are comfortable. " he said stammering.

"I will never touch you without your consent. " he said his voice bolder and his eyes screaming that he actually meant it.

Avni nodded in positive and kept the pillow back in its place.

Neil again winced in pain, "Mr khanna I think you should apply something." She said her voice laced with clear concern .

"Can you please open that drawer." He pointed towards the drawer of the side table near the bed.

Avni opened the drawer and produced a box, opening the box she pulled out a tube of Moov. Neil took it away from her .

"Its too late, you may sleep." His words sounding more like an order.

Like an obedient kid she lied down on the bed and closed her eyes. While Neil got up and walked towards the huge mirror in the room. He pulled up his shirt, revealing his back, he tried hard to put the antiseptic but failed miserably. 

Avni who'd been observing his failed attempts got up and moved towards. She took away the cream from his hand.

"I shall help you." She said.

"Its okay Miss. Avni. I will manage." He said as he forwarded his hand to take the tube back.

Avni pulled back her hand, not letting him take the tube.

"Mr. Khanna please! All of this is my fault. I should be given a chance to make up for it." She said, while Neil nodded in positive seeing the determination in her eyes.