Chapter 11 (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

"I'll just call Kai and Sehun to help here then." Chen and Baekhyun nodded, I went out of the kitchen but before I could even go upstairs, the doorbell rang. Right before I could even open the door, Kai and Sehun appeared beside me, "Who's that?" Kai asked and I shrugged.

My eyes widened when I saw who rang the doorbell, I felt Kai stiffened beside me, "Your Highness." I greeted Baekhyun's sister, Lady Taeyeon, and bowed. I can feel Kai panicked and bowed down as well, same goes to Sehun.

"Are my brother's awake, Mr. Park?" She asked as she stepped inside, "Yes, Your Highness, Prince Baekhyun and Prince Chen is at the kitchen preparing for breakfast." Sehun said while bowing, Minseok hyung suddenly appeared and helped Lady Taeyeon with her belongings, "What about Kyungsoo? Taehyung? Are they asleep? It's odd that Baekhyun and Chen preparing breakfast, where's Kyungsoo?" She asked and we don't know which to answer. Kai nudged me to talk, but we heard Kyungsoo's voice upstairs.

"Taeyeon?" Lady Taeyeon looked up and gasped, her hands flew to her mouth and ran upstairs for Kyungsoo, "What the hell happened to you Kyungsoo?!" She said as she walked towards Kyungsoo, I felt Kai disappeared beside me and the next thing I knew he's already beside Kyungsoo.

"You should've called me, don't push yourself to stand up, you're not yet healed." I heard Kai said to Kyungsoo, Lady Taeyeon shook his head at his brother's state, "Can someone explain to me what happened?! Where's Baekhyun?!" Her voice boomed across the hall which made Chen and Baekhyun coming out from the kitchen running, "Noona?!" Chen and Baekhyun said in unison.

I looked at Lady Taeyeon, she's scary when she's angry. I could see Baekhyun from her, they're indeed siblings. Lady Taeyeon glared at Chen, "Jongdae, explain it to me why your older brother is filled with bruises and wounds?!" She demanded Chen's answer and she called Chen with his real name. Baekhyun ran upstairs and held Lady Taeyeon's hand, "Noona, let's talk about it after breakfast, okay?" Lady Taeyeon eyed Baekhyun and Baekhyun just nodded, she then looked at Kai just beside Kyungsoo, Kai bowed his head down and held Kyungsoo's hand tightly.

I stifled a laugh looking at Kai, just look at this badass demon, he's like a kid who pushed an expensive vase on the floor and got scolded by his mother. I shook my head and crossed my arms.

Baekhyun guided his sister at the dining room, "We're still cooking the pancakes Noona, please sit," He said, "Minseok hyung, please pour my sister a glass of juice." Minseok hyung nodded and poured juice in Lady Taeyeon's glass. Kai slowly aiding Kyungsoo at his seat, "You should stay in your room Kyungsoo! Look at you, you can't even walk by yourself!" Lady Taeyeon said and also helped Kyungsoo to sit down.

I went inside the kitchen to help Baekhyun and Chen, I grabbed the plates and utensils and carried it to the dining. Taehyung, Luhan and Jungkook came in and helped me with the plates. Taehyung went to Lady Taeyeon and kissed her on the cheeks.

Shortly after we finished putting the plates on the designated places, Baekhyun and Chen came in and the aroma of the pancakes, bacons and scrambled eggs filled my nose. Everyone started eating and everyone was silent because of Lady Taeyeon's presence.

"Your husband's not with you Noona, why?" Taehyung asked to break the ice, I looked at Kai and Kyungsoo just in front of me, Kai's feeding Kyungsoo since Kyungsoo can't move his arms. Baekhyun was eating silently beside me and he looked at his sister when Taehyung asked the question.

"He has some errands to do." She said and drank juice, "These pancakes are tastes great Baek, Chen, when did you learn how to cook?" She asked as she looked at Chen who's beside Minseok hyung and Baekhyun sitting beside me, she looked at them adoringly. We heard Kyungsoo hissed and our heads turned to them, "I taught them how to cook Noona." He said and he suddenly collapsed on Kai's arms.

Suho hyung and Lay hyung immediately stood up and went to aid Kyungsoo, "He still needs to rest, Your Highness, his body's tired because of what happened yesterday." Suho hyung said and looked at me, "We'll take care of him, tell Lady Taeyeon everything." He said and I nodded, I held unto Baekhyun's hand on the table.

Baekhyun bit his lip as he looked at his brother's unconscious body on Kai's arms as they exit from the dining. I looked at Lady Taeyeon, her hands were on her hips and eyed me. I nudged Baekhyun, "Baek." I called him and he looked at me then to his sister.

We guided Lady Taeyeon at the living room, she sat down on the one seated sofa and we sat down on the opposite side, "What the hell happened here? Baekhyun? You got a bruise on your left eye, Mr. Park?" She raised an eyebrow.

Baekhyun sighed and I snaked my arm on his waist, Lady Taeyeon looked at it and cleared her throat.

"Noona, we need you to stay here as soon as we tell you everything."