xxiv.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

-

"WHERE DID YOU go to after lunch?" Kota looks at me with curiosity, waiting for my answer.

"Why? Did you miss me?" I muse, trying to dodge his question.

"Of course, I did! You left me in Physics!" Kota groans, frowning at me as he crosses his arms.

"Awh, I'm sorry. I won't leave you like that again," I smile, pinching his cheek.

"You better not," he narrows his eyes at me while I nod my head.

"Well, should we start walking to class now? I don't wanna be late," I glance at him, pointing to his arms around my shoulders, he was crushing my bones.

"Oh, yes!" He grins before removing his arms off me. He locks our arms together as we start walking to the building.

"So how was it like being with Theo and Elijah?" I glance at Kota from the corner of my eyes as we continue walking.

"Terrible. Boring. Annoying. Horrible. Messy. Ugly. What other words have I missed?" Kota hums as he thinks, trying to come up with more words.

I let out a laugh, "They can't be that bad."

Kota widens his eyes at me, scrunching his face at me, "Bad? They started a fight with some seniors."

"Like I'm all up for watching fights but I was thrown in the middle of the fight! That was scary," he snickers, letting a shiver go down his spine.

"But you don't even look like you got beaten up," I mumble, staring at him in search of any wounds but he looked clean as always.

"That's because Elijah was there," he snorts, "There's no way someone can even touch me when he's around. He's useful in a way."

"So I'm only useful in that manner? Is that why we're friends?"

Elijah freaking Winchester had his arms wrapped around Kota's neck, choking him as Kota begged him to remove his arms off him.

"You're the best! I swear there is no one on your level," Kota wheezes, slapping Elijah's hands, telling him to take his hands off.

"Well, it better be that way," Elijah mutters as he slowly takes his hands off Kota and gives him a slight push on his back.

"I forgot something in the class, I'll be right back!" Kota screeches, running away before Elijah grabs him again.

"He runs like a chicken," I mutter, holding back my laughter as I watch him run towards the building.

But the smile fades away from my lips when I glance at Elijah and notice him gazing at me as if he was trying to figure out a puzzle.

He starts to take steps towards me until he was an inch away from me. He narrows his eyes at me and bends down, resulting in our faces almost touching, our lips a second away from crashing.