Chapter 1

Chapter One

Chapter One

Her green eyes were pleading with me to stop the torture I was inflicting on her. She was beaten so severely that I could tell that it took a lot of effort for her to look me in the eyes. Her blonde hair was stained a dark scarlet red. Many bruises littered her petite body, her exposed tanned skin was a dark purplish color.

Her blood was dripping out of multiple wounds that I caused, onto the dirty tiled floors. Tears rolled endlessly down her cheeks, with a quiver to her lips she croaked out. "Please stop..."

I tilted my head as I observed her with a blank stare. I was surprised when I felt not even a single shred of sympathy for the beaten woman before me. My cold blue eyes stared into hers for a long moment. An involuntary sadistic grin crept up my lips. "No, I don't want to,"

I turned around and grabbed the blade laying on the wooden table close to me. I proceeded to wipe away her flesh that lingered on the knife. I really did a number on her. It almost made me feel guilty. Almost.

"Playtime isn't over just yet!" I exclaimed with glee, a small smile stretched across my face. Behind me, I could heard a loud sob escape her lips.

I rarely smile as it is, but when it comes to Bryce I can't control it. Something about making her suffer that satisfies me to no end. I have so many prisoners here and I don't enjoy torturing them like I do with Bryce. I take out time to plan how I will cause her pain. It's quite unsettling if I do say so myself.

She was a tough one I'll admit, but I knew she couldn't hold on forever. In the beginning she was defiant, always cursing and trying to escape...but now? That girl is nowhere to be found.

When I turned to face her, surely enough she was crying. I shook my head slowly. I walked closer to her, until I was only a few inches away from her. I gently ran my blade down her smooth cheek, just barely touching her skin.

"Don't cry just yet, baby. The real fun hasn't even begun," I whispered in her ear, my lips brushed against her shell of her ear. She flinched away from me. I gently placed my hand on her bare shoulder to give her false reassurance, but it only made her sob louder.

I leaned back and applied more pressure to blade that lie on her cheek. She winced slightly, her green eyes blurry with tears. I watched in fascination how her blood steadily trailed down her cheek.

I slid my blade into the back pocket of my pants and cupped her cheeks in my hands. My eyes roamed her beautiful face. I murmured quietly. "What weapon do I want to use on you now?"

------------

I closed the metal door behind me with a soft click. I began my way to my office but when I looked down at my blood soaked T-shirt. I decided that I needed a shower before I went to handle any business.