Chapter 3

Chapter Three

"....That's exactly how we will catch them, they won't expect for us to scoop so low..Caine? Are you even listening?"

I snapped my eyes up with an annoyed look. "Yes I was listening," I lied as I leaned back in my seat. I can't wait until this boring ass meeting is over.!All I want to do go to the club and pick up a chick or two. I know the best way to relieve this stress is to fuck. But he's talking so long, I'll never get out of here in time. Maybe I should just cut this meeting short so I can leave. Good idea Caine.

"Let just pick back up in here tomorrow okay?" I suggested with a shrug. He nodded reluctantly as he packed up his suitcase and made his way towards the door. As soon as he left I buried my head in my arms. I had so much work to do, but not enough time to do it. I don't know how long I sat there, but when I got up I noticed the sun had went down completely. I tore my eyes away from the darken blinds.

I stood up and began my way down the long corridor. I decided I might as well check on Bryce before I leave out. I should probably lock her in my room because I don't even know how long I would be gone. In no time, I had made my way down the stairs that led me to the basement. I dug in my pockets to find the the key, once I got my hands on it I unlocked the door. And walked inside.

"Hello princess, I know you missed me." I winked at Bryce, who looked at me with so much rage I actually laughed.

"Shut the hell up asshole!" She snapped. I still had her chained up a chair that was in the center of the room. She's been down here a month and a half now. I won't ever let her leave me ever again. She's still getting punished for it for doing it the first time.

I strolled over there to her and I slowly walked behind her chair, bending down I whispered in her ear. "That's no way to talk to someone who has your life in their hands," I tsked with a shake of my head.

I slowly pushed her hair to the side and trailed my nose down her neck. She froze and I smiled cruelly. "I know it's been awhile since I've been down here, but I'll catch up on lost time,"

"Don't you ever touch me again," She growled as she jerked her head forward away from me.

"You think is something wait until you get in my room..." I purred huskily as I ran my hand lightly down her exposed chest.

I always enjoyed playing with Bryce. I know that touching her scares her more than anything. I saw her lip quivering from the tears she was holding in. It's crazy how touching her frightens her more than me physically causing her pain.

I unlocked her chains, until she was free. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to my room. She didn't have any energy to fight me. When we was inside, I closed the door behind me and dropped her onto the floor. She hit the ground with a loud thump, a startled yelp escaped her lips. She glared up at me, her green eyes filled with fury. "Bastard,"

I ignored her and walked over to my closet, I pulled out the first shirt, I could grab and threw it to her.

She picked it up off the floor as she wobbled on her feet. I turned around, looking in my closet looking for something to wear as she got in the shower. Eventually, I settled for some black jeans and black button down shirt.

Just as I buttoned up the shirt, I realized that I left my gun in my drawer. I walked over to my night stand and slid the weapon in my back pocket. Then I grabbed a cigarette out the opened pack that lie on my untouched desk. I fished out a lighter from my pockets and spark the cigarette.

I placed it in between my lips and take a long drag. I relaxed completely as a slight calming sensation fell over me. My thoughts were at bay as I gazed out my window. I focused on the beauty and simplicity of the night. In no time, I finished the entire cigarette. I put out the butt of it in my ash tray that was located nearby.

I glanced at the clock, I noticed she's been in the shower for almost 30 minutes. Huffing, I walk over bathroom door. "Hurry up I need to get in there,"

Two minutes later, she's limping out in the bathroom in black shirt I gave her. She's clean now, all the dirt, blood and grim is off her skin and out of her hair. The way her face scrunched up, I could guess those wounds was causing a lot of pain for her right now.

"Well look whose not smelling like their own piss anymore," I sneered as I peered down at her. She rolled her eyes at statement. "That's only because a certain dumbass wouldn't let me use the restroom." She fumed as she folded her arms over her chest. I stalked towards her. She backed away from me until her back hits the wall.

"Now, Bryce you know better than to insult me," I snarled as I grabbed her hands and pinned them up against the wall, above her head. She winced. "Ugh let me go..." She mumbled tiredly as she struggled against me. I leaned forward until we were nose to nose. "Who going to make me?"

I ran my hand down her collarbone softly as I bit my lip. I trailed my hand down her chest until it reached her breast, giving it a hard squeeze. Good thing she didn't own any bras anymore. It's easy access now. She sucked in a hard breath, I glanced up only to see her eyes brimming with tears.

"Can you stop please?" She pleaded as she tried to get out of my strong hold grip.

"Cheer up, it'll feel good I promise." I assured her as I gripped her chin in my hand. Her green eyes were full of fear as she stared at me head on.

"Don't do this to me..." She murmured so quietly I thought I imagined it. I tilted my head thoughtfully as if I was actually thinking about what she said. I released her chin and slowly leaned closer to her. "I have to do this Bryce." My voice is filled with false sympathy and remorse.

"This is what I enjoy..." I murmured in her ear as I wrapped my hand around her throat tightly.