Real?

"Umm what?" You say dazed and confused beyond anything.

"I'm Harry Styles." He says again still holding your hand in his. He slowly brings your hands up to his lips and gives you a slight peck on the back of your hand.

You start to pull your hand away, feeling extremely uncomfortable. You clench your teeth not knowing how to exactly react. "Alright, listen I don't know who you are or what you're doing, but if this is a sick joke or some stupid prank, you can leave now."

"I'm not joking love." He says with a slight look of bewilderment in his eyes. He probably wasn't expecting your reaction to be slightly rude and defensive. But that's just who you are naturally.

"Haha. Real funny. Did your friends put you up to this? Because congratulations guys, it didn't work!" You said a little louder, looking past his shoulders looking for anyone that might be laughing or holding a camera.

He steps in slightly closer to your face, making you instinctively move back. What is happening? You thought to yourself. Okay, this guy is way too close.

He continuously holds your gaze until he opens his mouth once more to speak. "This isn't a prank." He says finally, with a slightly stern voice, almost as if to be serious.

Then again? What did he just say? He called himself Harry Styles. Even if this was a prank, you created Harry literally last night- well technically this morning. Ugh not the point Y/N, you thought.

Point being, if this was a prank, there's no way they could've known that name and what it meant.

So does that mean?

"You're... Real?" You ask slowly bringing your gaze back into his sparkling green eyes.

He pulls his face away slowly with a smile. "As real as you believe love."

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

Wait!

No this can't be real.

How is this real?

This was literally some shady app you redesigned all night, there's no way the character you made is real?

I have worked with plenty of cheap and shady apps before and this has never happened before. You thought.

Maybe this was a marketing plan and this guy's an actor.

But wait- that wouldn't make sense either.

The app is way too cheap and it's not like they could afford to this. No offense to the creators of the app.

But what other possibility is there?

You tried to think back to what happened late at night in your dark little room. At first when you look back, everything seemed to be normal. I mean you're perfect, how could you make a mistake?

"Umm? Are you okay?" The supposed Harry Styles you've created asked with concern in his eyes as he observes your facial expression.

You open your mouth to speak only to close it again. You study him and look him over carefully from head to toe. He really was a good-looking guy. He had everything you ever wanted in a man.

The height, the hair, the eyes- oh God the eyes, the physique, the lips. The warm, soft, inviting l-

No Y/N! You scold yourself in your head. Stop thinking about his lips, you are basically mind f-cking him now.

You shake your head to get rid of your nasty thoughts as you looked up at him one more time and gave him a smile.

"Hold that thought." You said quickly before slightly closing the door in front of his face and going back to your computer.