Its crazy how much the omega meant to the alpha and how attached they have gotten in a span of 2-3 months.

His wolf Night was howling in pain as well.He couldn't bear that he won't be with his omega.

Jungkook sat on that bench,his face in his hands,thinking what should he do now.

At this point,if anyone even offered him the most precious things in the world,he would reject them,it was sure.

Because at this point he wanted Taehyung and only Taehyung.....

But he knew he can't have him....

Out of nowhere,he smells the familiar scent,yeah he's talking about Tae's scent.

The honey and dew with strawberries,he could smell it.
It was getting stronger means Taehyung was nearby.

But.....but Jungkook thought he was imagining these things,so he had just kept his face hidden in his palms and closed his eyes.

He didn't dare to look up,cuz if he does then Taehyung's smell would vanish.

Maybe if he had looked up,then he would see that Taehyung himself was standing there.

Few minutes back.....

Taehyung has waited for an entire one and a half hour for Jungkook.The alpha wasn't in the uni today,but Tae was still hopeful that he would give him a chance to solve everything.

So,he sat there waiting for Jungkook but he didn't came.

Taehyung felt defeated,he wasn't mad at the alpha,no he was mad at himself for his irrational actions.

The thought that Jungkook was upset with him wasn't settling well and he was on the verge of breaking down,in the middle of the garden.

But somehow he controlled himself,he became gloomy and thats when Jimin came and told him that maybe Jk had some pack business and thats why he can't come.

Jimin was successful in taking Taehyung back inside,and he continuously told him that Jungkook wasn't mad at him,just busy at the moment because they had a rogue attack yesterday.

He was able to convince Taehyung to some extent.

Taehyung's anxiety reduced and he went to his next class.
Only to come out a few minutes later,as suddenly he felt his wolf howling in pain.

He himself was feeling a wave of sadness and hurt rush through him and didn't knew where did it come from.

He just knew that he needed to get out of the class this instant,and thats what he did.

As he came out,he felt his wolf taking control and he let him be.

His wolf's instincts took him to the back of the garden,and there he saw Jungkook sitting on the bench,with his head ducked down.

He rushed to him,unable to control himself and stood in front of him.

Present time.....

Taehyung stood before Jungkook,but our bunny alpha wasn't opening his eyes and Tae could hear him mumbling something like---'Tae I'm sorry,sorry'. yeah these words.

He decided to call him and get his attention.

"Jungkook"he said.
The said alpha looked up,widening his eyes.

As Tae saw Jungkook he felt like crying,because of how he looked.

Jungkook looked distressed,his hair messed up,eyes bloodshot and his body tensed and were those tears in his eyes??!!!omg!!!

"Tae is this you for real!!!!Oh no I'm hallucinating!!why would he be here,he hates me!!!"Jk rambled.

Tae felt a tug at his heart on hearing Jungkook's words.

He doesn't hate the alpha,no he doesn't.that was far from truth!!!!

He didn't said anything,went close to him.Very close and planted himself on the lap of the sitting alpha.

Then he circled his arms around his neck and buried his face in the alpha's neck,inhaling his soothing smell.

Jungkook wasnt Jungkook anymore.
He was JUNGSHOOK.

By now he knew,that Tae was there for real.(me--well done idiot.Congrats on your great discovery!!!!)

So he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him incredibly close to himself.

He too hid his face in Tae's shoulder and took his sweet smell in.

And like that,they both forgot the outside world.As they were busy in their own world,with each other.

All the problems,worries,troubles went away,as if they didn't even existed in the first place.

Their hearts aligned and everything felt at peace.

They might have called themselves as enemies in the past,but the way they were behaving right now was like they were  mates...

A/n~phew!!!!I just want to say that like many of you,I didn't even want any more complications between them.
I'm weak for Taekook😭😭

Did you guys liked it?Please vote and drop a comment if you did

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜