Chapter 4: Meeting the sensei's

Enjoy Chapter 4 ! ! !

=============================================================================

Chapter 4

Later on that day...

Lucy catches up with Mimi so she can walk her home she then says to Mimi "I will text my mum on my cell phone to tell her I'm going to your house for a while"

"Ok Lucy"

==============================================================================

The text read: Hey mum I'm going around to Mimi's to do homework and stuff.

Her mum text her back it read: OK dear be home by 5:00pm sharp. Oh and what do you mean by and stuff.

Lucy texts back: Oh by and stuff I meant I don't know what I meant actually lol.

Her mum texts her back: Ok dear but what does lol mean.

Lucy texts back: Nevermind mum

Her mum texts her back: Ok sweetie

==============================================================================

 By the time the texting mayhem was over they had arrived at Mimi's house. Mimi's house was a one floor house but it was quite big in a bungalo type style. Lucy couldn't help but always be amazed at Mimi's home even if it was her 100th time at Mimi's house she would still be amazed. Mimi's family was rich but she doesn't get to see her parents much because they are always busy so she stays in her house with her gran age 50 and her sister Lily age 15 there is only 3 years between Mimi and her elder sister, oh and I forgot to mention she has a brother age 18 his name is Marco he is always at collage so Mimi doesn't see him much ether.

But she always says "Life goes on and I'm happy with mine" thats her life moto.

Lucy life moto is "I'll never give up BELIEVE IT" any ways back to the story.

Like I said they get to Mimi's house walk in and sit down in Mimi's room. "Lucy are you ready to make up a plan secretly"

"Yep so what can we do first"

"Uhhhh how about brainstorming"

"Yeah"

After about 30 minutes of brainstorming Lucy says "I KNOW WHAT TO DO"

"What do tell"

"We can get Sai to use that move that takes us to the Dark Dimension and then we can attack their BIG BOSS !!!"

"Uhhh I don't think we are strong enough for a dead on attack yet"

"Ugh well maybe you are right there"

They suddenlt notice two shadows outside they were of a young man and young women round about 18 years of age. "OH GOD DON'T TELL ME SAI IS BACK WITH A TEAM MATE ALREADY" Lucy says

"No we are not evil we are here to help you in fact we are your Senseis or Masters which ever you prefer to call us" said the two mysterious shadows they then walk forward.

The woman had Blond, long, glossy hair. She was wearing a pearl necklace with a baby pink skirt and a short sleaved baby pink top with a strong blue coloured cardigan and strong blue coloured boots.

The man had black short spiked up hair which in the right light looked like dark blueish colour. He was wearing a white shirt with blue denims a brown coat and brown trainers.

"Hey there kiddos" says the man "My name's Brandon please to meet you both"

"Hey I'm Shauna and thats my older show off brother he is older than me by 5 minutes"

"Uhhhhh... hey there"  Lucy and Mimi reply

 "Oh and we over heard your plan kiddos, and by the sound of it Mimi is the smart one and Lucy is the oh I dunno the perhaps, stupid one" says Brandon.

"UGH WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY !!!!"

"Uhhh Lucy calm down" "No she's right I was wrong she's not the stupid one or the smart one she's the big headed one"

"WHAT THAT'S EVEN WORSE. HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW OUR NAMES ANYWAY"

"It wasn't a lucky guess, I can tell you that" says Shauna.

Brandon then finishes Shauna's sentence and says "So here's the deal  kiddos, we have been looking for the chosen ones for a while but you see there is only two of you here and there is another three"

Shauna interrupts and says "Each one you represents one of the five basic elements Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning and Wind. And we need your help to restore our world and your world from doom by eventually summoning Queen Zelda"

"And ugh how do we do that" Mimi and Lucy both question

"Well...ummmm...we don't exactly know that yet" replies Shauna

"But you see kiddos that's your job. And that's not only your job in fact you have two"

"And they two are" ask Mimi .

"One is to figure out how to re-summon Queen Zelda and the second one is to find the other three Element Goddess's" replies Shauna

"You got all that kiddos" Brandon says with an attitude.

"Ugh yeah but it's a bit much pressure to put on two 12 year old girls don't you think" replies Lucy

"Yeah but we know you can do it" replies Shauna

"Cause we trust and believe in ya kiddos"

"Whoe bro you feeling ok cause you never and I mean never give a nice comment to anyone, girls  especially"

"You know what I think I'm coming down with something after all" then they all burst out laughing

==============================================================================

Okay hope u liked chapter 4, cause i sure did ! ! !