Chapter 2: The First Battle

Okayyy this is chapter 2 ! ! !

Enjoy

=============================================================================

Chapter 2

So the next day she told her friend Mimi at school. Her friend replied "So it happened to you too Lucy"

"You mean it happened to you too Mimi"

"What do you think he meant when he called us both Element Goddess's" Mimi says to Lucy.

"Ummm not sure maybe we have incredibly unbelievable powers" replies Lucy.

They both paused for a minute to think about that suggesting then they both say together "Nah". Little did they know that was exactly right?

The Next Day...

The Creepy Shadow appeared right in front of them again and says "I believe we have met once already but l will introduce myself anyway I'm one of The BGOD and before you ask BGOD stands for Boy Gods of Darkness, my name is Sai, I'm 13 just like you two and I'm here to destroy you both by orders from Master Pein he is the Lord and Ruler of our world which I have reason to believe Lucy has already visited, the name of this world is called The Dark Dimension or sometimes The Land of Darkness which ever you both prefer"

Lucy begins to get angry for some strange reason and she says a random speech something like this: I call upon the power of the Goddess of Flames and I summon them into my body and I therefore become one of the five protectors of Planet Earth TRANSFORM INTO THE MIGHTY GODDESS OF FLAME.

The same happens with Mimi except she says this: I Mimi call upon the Goddess of wind and storm to harness the power I need to send this God of Darkness back to the place where he belongs TRANSFORM INTO THE MIGHTY GODDESS OF THE WIND.

"Hey how come I get the longest speech...wait a minute why did I even say any speech" says Lucy

"I don't know maybe it's because you're the leader...but then again I don't know I'm just taking a guess" replies Mimi.

"Speaking of which I think...I think...I feel another one coming on......Goddess Power, Goddess Grace, Goddess Beauty in your FACE"

"Uhhhhh well......Lucy that was random and weird" Says Mimi.

"Yeah tell me about it" replies Lucy.

"Anyway enough chit chat it's time to fight"

Lucy and Mimi nod at each other and say "We will make you regret saying that Sai"

"Sure we will see who regrets what soon enough" replies Sai

Lucy yells "Fiery Twin Dragon Blast"

Mimi then yells "Mega Wind Twister Beam"

Sai dodges it just in time then he yells "Dark Dimension Marble Blaster" it hits both Mimi and Lucy they wonder why their attacks both miss.

Mimi suggest "Lucy why don't we combined both out attacks and see what happens"

"Yeah let's try it" then they both yell "Two Elements Combination Attack"

"Ahhhhhhh" Sai yells then murmurs under his breath "I got to get out of here before I get wiped off the face of the Earth" and then he transports back to The Dark Dimension.

Lucy and Mimi power down, high five each other then say "Yeah we did it"

Lucy then says "I'm so hungry can we go get something to eat"

"Sure Lucy and I guess I'll pay" Mimi replies

"Yeah" Lucy Shouts.

"I have never seen a girl get so excited about food" says Mimi.

"Ha ha very funny Mimi" says Lucy

"Hey I'm just being honest Lucy" replies Mimi

"Yeah Yeah whatever you say Mimi" replies Lucy

==============================================================================

Okay hope u liked(or loved) chapter 2 ! ! !