Chapter 1: The Beginning

Hope u like this story ! ! ! 

==============================================================================

Chapter 1

One day a girl named Lucy was coming home from school she was at her house door she took her shoes off and ran as fast as possible up the stairs to her room.

Her mum wondered why she was in such a hurry because she usually comes in and gives her mum a hug so her mum shouted on her and told her to come down the stairs for a moment but Lucy refused.

She usually does what she is told so you could bet her mum was shocked so her mum gasped then yelled "YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY" Lucy just couldn't refuse now. So she ran down the stairs as fast as possible so fast she almost tripped up and fell flat on her face. Her mum sees all the scratches and bruises all over her arms, face and legs.

Her mum immediately ask "How the...when the...how and when did this happen".

Lucy just knew she couldn't tell the truth her mum would never believe her.

So she lied instead and said "Ummm well I was walking home from school and I tripped up and I landed on a cat's tail and it scratched me"

Her mum replies "Yes well that explains the scratches but what about the bruises"

Lucy replies "Ummmmm well we were playing Dodge Ball in P.E. today and I wasn't to good at dodging the ball"

Her mum replies "Oh well okay be more careful next time okay sweetie"

"Oh okay mum". Lucy walks back up to her room then says "I can't belelive she belelived me".

=============================================================================

This is what really happened: She was walking home from school and this creepy shadow appears in front of her and it somehow attacks her and says "May as well get rid of you before you become an Element Goddess".

She replied "What... what the heck are you talking about"

"You will find out if you survive my Darkness Beam" he was ready to attack but she had ran away already but he uses a special attack called Dark Vortex and it transports her to the Dark Dimension she panics and she trips up over a stone and lands in a thorn bush luckily it wasn't fully grown yet so she gets out easily with about 20 or 30 scratches and then she runs into the shadow again and he uses a less painful attack called Single Dark Dragon.

Then she all of a sudden found herself back at the split in the path but instead she finds herself lying flat on her face instead of on her feet walking. So she just continued to walk to her home.

==============================================================================

That's how it all happened she thought to herself she hated lying to her mum but that was something she had to hide from her mum, family and maybe her friends but then again one other friend called Mimi might understand...

==============================================================================

Okayyy that was chapter 1 i hoped u liked it ! ! !