Author's Note ♡

Hellooooooooooooo!!

As some of you might have realized, I took an unprecedented leave from Wattpad as an anime fanfic author in 2016 (ik looong time ago). I really don't have any reason for disappearing so abruptly other than life happening, growing and outgrowing various things. However, there's only one thing that hasn't changed, and that's my love for anime. As the silent minority had said 4 years ago, "iT's JuSt a PhAsE. YoU'Ll grOw OuT oF iT."

Well, they were W R O N G.

I am here to shamelessly say that Free! continues to hold the title of my all-time favorite anime series. I'm also very happy that Free! is still alive with Season 3 that came out + a bunch of other movies. AND OH MY GOD NEW CHARACTERS. But the best part is that Season 4 is coming out in the near future and AAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

With that being said, I apologize to all my readers for stopping to write Free! scenarios without notice. I realized how wholesome this little reader community was, and till this day I'm grateful and filled with joy whenever I read your comments.

And so, I'm possibly considering to write a couple more scenarios, if anyone's interested. ;) If you have a particular request, please leave a comment or message!

I hope everyone's been safe and doing well, especially during these we i rd times.

Again, thank you so much for your support!!

- Miharu <3