If They Wore a Mankini + Kisumi w/ Author-chan

Eyoooo guys~!!

As you can see, this is gonna be a pretty different chapter than the previous ones, mainly because I decided to be in it (because I guess it's a way to kind of "bond" with you readers... Is that even right? I don't know, but I'm still gonna go with it). So, if you see "Miharu", that's me, author-chan X3. Also, the format of the chapter is gonna be in a dialogue/RP version, since I felt like doing a bit of freestyle. (Yis Haru be proud of me.)

Anyways, without further adieu, let's get going~!

-------------------------------------------

Miharu: *clears throat* Hello there to the amazing (Y/N), my fabulous swimming boys and... er, that one guy~

Kisumi: "One guy"??

Miharu: Well I dunno what to name you. What do you think (Y/N)?

You: I think you should call him (any name you want).

Rei: So why exactly are we here, Miharu-san?

Miharu: *evil snickering* I got a little gift for you guys right here in this bag~ *holds up bag*

Nagisa: OOH~! IS IT FOOD? LEMME SEE! *snatches bag and brings out the content* What the--?

Rin: *grabs one from Nagisa's hand* Is this... a mankini?!?

Sousuke: Oh god, please don't.

Miharu: Huehuehuehue~ (Y/N) bought them from (favorite clothing store) when I told her about this plan. I think you'd look fabulous with them on! So, why don't we start with Haru first?

Haru: I'm not gonna wear--

You: *shows 5 cans of mackerel*

Haru: Okay.

Other boys: *SHOUTS* DON'T DO IT, HARU!! JUST DON'T DO IT!!

Rin: *ARM FLEX*

Haru: *already changed* (wearing a dolphin patterned mankini) This is quite uncomfortable...

Miharu & You: *LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY WHILE TAKING PICTURES*

Rin: PFFF.... *secretly takes one pic*

Makoto: *blushes* H-H-Haru-chan...

Haru: Makoto...

Miharu: OKAY! SOMEONE SHOULD GO NEXT BEFORE THIS TURNS INTO SOME SERIOUS MAKOHARU STUFF!

You: Let's go with someone easy... Nagisa-chan~

Nagisa: EEEHHH?? B-BUT--

Miharu: *holds up mankini with a penguin pattern* It has penguins on it~

Nagisa: *pouts* Fine, fine. I'll try it on.

Nagisa: *minutes later* This is soooo weiiiiird, Miharu-chan, (Y/N)-chan! I feel like this is too much support.

Miharu & You: *TAKES MORE PICS* OHOHOHOHO~

Miharu: Guess my turn to pick~ Hmmm... *sneaks up behind Rei and whispers in his ear* You're next~

Rei: *FACE HEATS UP AND FLIPS OUT* WHA-- I WILL NOT WEAR THAT SHAMEFUL OUTFIT!

You: NAGISA-CHAN, HELP US BRING THIS MAJESTIC BUTTERFLY TO THE CHANGING ROOM TO GET CHANGED!

Nagisa: AYE AYE~ *GRABS REI'S ARM AND DRAGS HIM AWAY*

Rei: *SCREAMS* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rei: *minutes later* (is wearing a butterfly patterned mankini) This.... IS NOT BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Miharu:*LAUGHS SO MUCH THAT I CRI* YOU'RE DA BEST, REI~ <3

Miharu & You: *CONTINUES TAKING PICS*

You: Next up.... Mako-bae~ <3

Makoto: B-Bae? *cheeks turn pink*

You: Yus.

Kisumi: OOH~ MAKOTO'S GONNA WEAR HIS? I MUST JOIN HIM!

Makoto: *minutes later* (is wearing a whale patterned mankini) *face turns deep red* This is very embarrassing...

Kisumi: (is wearing a hot pink glittery mankini) Mine is special~ I love it~ *strikes a fabulous pose*

Miharu & You: *TAKES PICS* YAS WORK IT KISUMI, WORK IT!

Miharu: Let's see~ *stares at Rin and bounces eyebrows suggestively*

Rin: *ded inside* What is lief.

Sousuke: *sighs* Jeez, it's just another swimwear. I'll volunteer to go before this baby so we can get this over with.

Miharu: *CLAPS* U DA MAN, SOUSUKE! U DA MAN!

Sousuke: *minutes later* (is wearing a shiny black mankini with a ribbon at the back that he still doesn't notice) ... My butt feels weird.

Miharu & You: *TAKES PICS AND MAKES SURE TO INCLUDE THE RIBBON*

Rin: PFFFT!! HILARIOUS, SOUSUKE! JUST HILARIOUS! *LAUGHS SO HARD*

You: Now we all know who's last~

Everyone else: *turns head to Rin*

Rin: OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Sousuke: *carries Rin and brings him to the changing room*

Rin: *minutes later* (is wearing a leopard print mankini) *tries not to tear everyone to shreds with his shark teeth*

Miharu & You: *LOLS WHILE TAKING PICTURES* THIS IS THE BEST! BWAAHAHHAHAH!!

Sousuke: *pats Rin's back* You look good.

Rin: *face flushes red* WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?

Miharu: Yay~ Finally, all of the swimming boys are in their amazing and unique mankinis, all picked by the fabulous (Y/N)! I hope you enjoyed sadistically witnessing these men when they wear these! We'll see each other next time! Bye-bye~! ^^ <3

Rin: Seriously, don't ever let us do these stuff again.

Haru: *dives into pool* Just keep swimming.

-------------------------------------------

So, how did you like this kind of chappie? Was the format not your thing, or did you like it, or you just didn't care? I'd like to know what you readers think so that I know what kind of content I should do for you! Please leave your feedback down in the comments! Thank chu~

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: They Kabe-don You