The Little Merman Pt 2 - Haru One shot/Special

The next day, later on at night, she was on a boat ride around the lake with Haru. The moonlight shone upon them as they gazed at each other's alluring eyes. Rei, who had been with Haru all this time, went out to start singing a song to convince (Y/N) to kiss him.

"Shalalalala my oh my!
Looks like the girl's too shy,
Ain't gonna kiss the boy!
Shalalalala ain't that sad,
it's such a shame
Too bad, you're gonna miss the boy,
go on and kiss the boy~"

"Uhhh...." She was pretty much pressured. "I-I'm too shy to..! I don't even know your name!"

"It's Haruka," Rei whispered in her ear.

"Haruka? That's a girls name... But it's a pretty name, I must say!"

"Now, go on and kiss him within the next 2.26 seconds," the crab said.

Your boat halted, and the surroundings slowed down, which signaled that it was the time to do it. Haru had already closed his eyes, and it was time for yours. The two of you slowly and carefully leaned forward to meet each others lips.

From out of the blue, just when you were a centimeter away from each other, your boat tipped over, which was sneakily done by the Mikoshiba brothers. Rei twitched is eye in utter annoyance and screamed on the top of his lungs. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO--!!!"

Meanwhile, Seijuro and Momotarou had reported the close incident to their leader. Rin was angered as he heard the news, and so he came up with a new plan to absolutely prevent Haru from getting that kiss, and that is to turn into a human and copy his voice. To seal this spell in him, he condensed it into a shell that he wore as a pendant.

Later on at night, (Y/N) was out on the beach, staring off into the water as she thought about herself and Haru. She was debating in her head whether or not she should pursue her feelings for him or not. Just then, he heard a faint sound of a familiar voice singing. She stood up and looked around, searching for a possible figure for that voice. The sound gradually increased its volume and soon, a tall man with maroon hair and point shark teeth approached the awe-struck woman.

"We meet again," he said, taking her hand and planting a kiss on the back of it.

(Y/N) was almost speechless. At that moment, she couldn't believe that the person she had been finding for was that hunk of a man with such highlighting pectorals.

"My eyes are up here, princess," the man told the girl who was lost in his muscles.

"Oh, I think you're the one I had been searching for all this time!" She exclaimed. But then, an unknown feeling struck her. "What the... How come it doesn't feel... right?"

"It doesn't feel right because you're still not married to me. Let's have our wedding tomorrow."

"Hm, maybe you could be right. A wedding it is!"

From behind the rocks, Sousuke the seagull overheard the conversation between (Y/N) and who he thought was Haru. Enlightened, he flew to the castle the next day to congratulate him.

"Wedding? Today??" Rei repeated in surprise. "B-But--what the--how?"

"Yeah. I'll make sure to attend. See you later, Haru." With that, Sousuke left.

Haru, who was in a state of excitement, got out of bed and headed downstairs. However, he was tremendously shocked to see (Y/N) together with Rin, talking to Nitori about the wedding. He watched the two as he listened to a portion of the conversation. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he trailed off.

Rin was able to see Haru in despair. He smirked and wrapped his arms around (Y/N). "I can't wait to see the look on his face."

"Whose face?" The girl asked.

"Er, uhh, I was talking about my handsome face. Just talking in third person. Nothing to get all fishy about it."

When the hours flew by, it was time for the wedding, which was held on a large ship. Almost everybody in town attended this glorious event. Haru was an exception to this. He was left at the dock, weeping due to his shattered heart.

"Don't cry, Haru-chan," Nagisa said. "Hnnn~ Maybe all we gotta do is crash the wedding!"

"Ah, Nagisa-kun, that's a brilliant idea! I must inform my sea friends!" Rei added.

In the boat, the wedding ceremony already started. Rin and (Y/N) were walking on the aisle as the people watched; some were even teary. Kisumi was growling endlessly at the shark. Annoyed, he kicked his face and kept on rolling through the hate.

Sousuke saw this revelation, and he was disappointed. "Ugh, it's that crybaby shark. I need to stop this wedding."

When the reached the minister, he commenced the preaching. Just then, a swarm of birds rapidly flew into Rin, going through his legs and arms, some even pooping on him. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Then, a series of other sea creatures jumped into the boat and helped in the wedding crash. Well, it was more like only crashing Rin, and the rest remained untouched. Sousuke ripped off his shell pendant and threw it away, leaving it breaking on the ground.

Haru finally arrived, and just at that very second, he regained his voice. (Y/N) quickly realizes that it was him who actually saved him, she abandoned Rin and rushed to his side, embracing him. "I knew you were the one!"

"I've been wanting to tell you all this time," Haru said.

Right when he was about to kiss her, the orange colored sun went down, and he turned back into his true form. The whole crowd was shocked to witness this. Rin semi-transformed back into his actual state as well, scales showing on his skin. "You're too late, Haru!" He yelled between laughs. "You're coming with me." The maroon haired witch grabbed him by his neck and dove into the ocean.

King Makoto appears in front of them. He was shocked to see this; he couldn't think of anything else but to beg him to release Haru. In return, he has to sacrifice his trident and crown for the prince. Makoto did so just for the sake of the merman's life.

The sea witch took his belongings and gained the absolute power, growing ten times the size of his usual self. He then created a massive whirlpool, including (Y/N)'s ship. Just as the evil Rin was about to destroy Haru off the face of the Earth, a sharp and pointy object, which was the ship's spar, pierced through his chest, severely killing him.

When Haru was released from the strangulating grasp, he reunited with Rei, Nagisa, King Makoto, and all of his other sea friends. King Makoto hugged Haru and told him, "I was so worried about you, Haru. But... I see that you do love someone who lives up in the human world, and I can't restrain you forever. That (Y/N) girl, I saw what she had done to save you. And for that, I think I should release you to where you could be happy..." The king lifted his trident and transformed Haru back into a human, releasing him onto the shore.

Haru grinned and looked at his side to see his true love, (Y/N). The two of them ran to each other and reunited with a kiss.

Time has gone by, and a special wedding was held for the couple, a wedding where both creatures of land and sea could attend. From then on, (Y/N) and Haru lived happily ever after.

The End.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was kinda rushed, or wasn't as great as the first part. ;w; I tri

YOU'RE PROBS GONNA LIKE THIS NEXT CHAPTER. HUEHUEHUEHUE~

|| Next Chapter: SCENARIO: They Play Pokemon Go