20

Author's Notes

For those who read my stories, this is Reader-chan's anti-glorb dealing attire during her and TKO's power battle

***

"TKO..." you stared at TKO.

"I've been looking all over for you, you pesky cat." said TKO as he looked down on you.

"How did TKO find us?" asked Ed.

"My guess is he might have followed us after Fink warned us about him." you answered.

Sonny then took out his bo staff and stood between you and TKO.

"No way I'm lettin' you go near (Y/n). If you want her, you have to go through me." the monkey boy said to TKO as he protected you from him.

"Hmph. Wouldn't say that if I were you, you dumb monkey." mocked TKO.

Sonny glared at TKO.

"Sonny, stand down." you said.

Sonny went surprised, "But..."

"I said, stand down. Please."

Sonny did what you told him to as he put away his bo staff. You then confronted TKO.

"What do you want?" you asked.

TKO gave a smirk and said, "I challenge you... to a power battle!"

Everyone except for Sonny and Kumori became shocked; Aliya gasped as she couldn't believe what she just heard.

"Say what?!" exclaimed Jeanne.

"Wait, what's a power battle?" asked Kumori, who has never heard a power battle.

"You never heard about a power battle!? A Power Battle is a special battle between the challenger and the one who was challenged." Ed explained to Kumori what is a power battle. "No one will ever back out from until either of them wins the power battle."

Your friends couldn't believe their eyes that you had been challenged by TKO.

"Wait." you then held your hand at TKO.

"Don't tell me you're gonna chicken out, are you Scaredy cat?"

"I'm not." you replied.

Then you told him that you and TKO will have the power battle in the Danger Zone at midnight.

"We'll start our power battle at the Danger Zone, midnight." you explained. You then held your hand out. "Deal?"

TKO stared down at your hand before he takes your hand, sealing the deal.

"Deal." TKO then glared at you as if he was about to warn you and said, "Don't be late."

After your encounter and you accepted the power battle, you went back to Neo Noir 201X with your friends. You only needed to get ready as you went to your dressing room. You finally changed into your anti-glorb dealing attire.