6

Author's Notes

This takes place during the Big Reveal episode

***

Tuesday finally came, you wore your anti-glorb dealing attire with your Japanese cat mask. You're in your Shironeko form during your secret solo mission. You stared at Boxmore as you were about to commence your infiltration on that said building. Why are you going to infiltrate Boxmore?

Well, after your encounter with Shadowy at Neo Noir 201X, you couldn't help but worry about Venomous.

Back then, you informed Kurama and the others (excluding Lucky and Donny who are busy with working at POINT), that you decided to infiltrate Boxmore this Tuesday despite that you decided not to intercept Boxmore's glorb deal. Sonny became worried, telling you what if you might end up getting caught by Boxman, Venomous, or even their henchmen.

You reassured him that you will be fine and you did a lot of stealthing when you were Stealth Mode during your days working for POINT.

Kurama knew that you were still worried about Venomous and understood that you had to do this on your own. Carina also told you to let them know by wireless communication if something happens during your mission.

You managed to sneak past Boxmore's robots and you arrived in Boxmore factory. Standing on one of the pillars, you stared at the catwalk to find Venomous. He was holding his beverage staring at the other way. You hoped that Venomous didn't notice you sneaking around. You stared at Venomous and suddenly froze. You saw Shadowy in Venomous' place. You quickly shook your head and opened your eyes to find Venomous was still here.

"Get a hold of yourself, (Y/n). It's still Venny Darling." you thought to yourself, reminding you that that wasn't Shadowy Figure you saw.

You watched Lord Boxman came to Venomous, holding a suitcase in hand. The half-human, half-cyborg opened it, showing his business partner in crime a big pile of glorbs.

"Perfect," said Venomous, staring down at the glorbs. "Billiam will be so pleased and..."

Boxman shut the suticase and finished, "We'll be so rich!"

"Just as I thought..." you whispered, knowing that Boxmore are really going to deliver the glorbs to Billiam Milliam.

Just when you're not sure you should intercept Boxmore's illegal glorb deal, you suddenly heard a yell and turned to see a 6-11 year old boy crashed onto Boxmore's factory and confronted Venomous and Lord Boxman.

It was none other than K.O., the youngest employee of Gar's Bodega. He was wearing his secret mission attire.

"You don't wanna mess with me. I just found out who my daddy is." said K.O.

You suddenly noticed something different about him as you stared at that certain helmet he's wearing over his upper face. Much to your surprise, you quickly recognized it.

"Wait a minute. Is he wearing—" Your sentence was interrupted when Venomous suddenly spit his drink and exclaimed, "That helmet!"

K.O. tackled Venomous while Boxman then quickly ran away in fear.

"That's right, Professor. That helmet belonged to my dad," said K.O., after he pinned down Venomous to the ground. "The famous hero, Laserblast. I take it you've heard of him?"

"Heard of him?" Then suddenly, Professor Venomous gave an evil laugh.

Lord Boxman backed away and said, "Uh-oh."

Much to your surprise, you suddenly realized that Lord Boxman was aware of Venomous' former hero identity.

"Since when Boxman knew about this big reveal?!"

Venomous roughly grabbed K.O., the helmet fell off to the ground.

"Boy, take a good look," Venomous then confessed those words to the young hero, "I am him."

K.O. became shocked, speechless to find out about Venomous was actually Laserblast, his own father! He refused to believe it. Venomous threw K.O. to the floor. And then Boxman came to Venomous and spoke, "You're doing this now? I thought we were gonna draw it out more, torment him for at least another season—"

Venomous grabbed Boxman by the lips and said, "Stop talking and go finish preparations on the glorb deal."

Boxman quacked while giving Venomous a salute as he left to do what his partner told him to do.

K.O. slowly got up and confronted Venomous.

"Y-You're lying. You're a villain," K.O. refused to believe that Venomous is actually his father. "And my blood is pure hero."

Venomous laughed as he picked up the helmet of a former lost hero, "You really think that to be true? Sorry, K.O."

You watched Venomous put on the helmet and you heard his words once more, "I am your father."

"No. No..." And then, K.O. shut his eyes before he gave a big loud cry, "Mom!!"

"Uh-oh..." You gave a sweatdrop as you got a bad feeling about this.

He was crying for his mom, Carol, your former mentor when you were still Stealth Mode of POINT. You knew that soon she will realize that her ex-boyfriend Laserblast was actually alive.