11

At Neo Noir 201X, everyone of the White Moon Dragon had all attended. They were waiting for you until you finally came.

As you sat down, you now started this meeting.

"Thank you for coming here."

"Wouldn't miss this important meeting." said Lucky, the hero who has a power of giving his target good fortune or misfortune.

"So care tell us why you want to have this meeting?" asked Ali.

You hesitated after being asked for having this important conference. And then, you felt a hand on your shoulder and looked back to see Carina, who was very worried.

She isn't the only one, you also noticed Kumori and Sonny look worried as well.

"You know you don't have to do this, (Y/n)." said Carina.

It happened before you decided to have this meeting. You visited Carina and you were at the living room with her, Sonny, and Kumori.

You informed them that Professor Venomous had found out about Shadowy Figure and that he and Shadowy are the same person. Carina, Sonny, and Kumori were shocked at first. Not to mention you told them that Professor Venomous was going to get rid of his darker alter ego for good.

You then said to Carina, "I have to. They need to know."

Ali, Lucky, and Donny looked at each other. Kurama, on the other hand, seemed to be aware for some reason.

You took a deep breath and finally told everyone, "Professor Venomous has found out about Shadowy Figure."

Ali, Lucky, and Donny gave shocking expressions with you told them this very troubling revelation.

"What?! Already?!" exlcaimed Lucky. "When?!"

"Last weekend." you answered.

Also, you took out your smartphone and showed everyone the video Ed had recorded when she, Jeanne, and Aliya noticed Professor Venomous with K.O. and Fink.

After that video you had shown them, you informed everyone except for Kurama, Sonny, Kumori, and Carina that Professor Venomous is going to get the bottom of this and get rid of Shadowy Figure once and for all.

"Professor Venomous is going to get rid of Shadow Figure for good?" said Donny as he became concerned.

You nodded.

"The big important question is it okay to let Venomous deal with Shadowy Figure." Ali stated.

You hesitated and replied, "I don't know. He told me that he would get rid of his turbonic form once and for all after he found out he's actually Shadowy Figure himself."

"Do you really think we can trust Venomous on getting rid of his split personality?" asked Lucky. "Not to mention, Shadowy Figure had given Foxtail glorbs for her to empower students of POINT Prep, meaning that he had tainted the reputation of POINT itself."

"I know. But for now, we have to stay cautious and vigilant," you stated. "We should only keep focus on other glorb dealers."

And so, you ended the meeting. Lucky was the first one who left the Neo Noir 201X nightclub. Donny told his twin brother that he will come home late after he finishes something important.

At your dressing room, you were sitting on the sofa.

"Do you get the Dream Rose?" you asked Donny.

Donny nodded, "I got it right here."

The hero with a flower superpower was holding a Dream Rose in a flower pot.

"Why do you need that Dream Rose for?" asked Kumori.