Fanfiction, Onew and a racing pulse

"Have you seen this?" Amber beckoned Henry over to the computer. She was frantically scrolling down a webpage.

Henry bit his lip, and continued trying to pull his trousers up without Amber noticing.

"What are you doing?"

"I found a way to change," Henry mumbled, holding his bed's sheet to his waist, self-consciously.

Amber couldn't find the words she needed to describe the sight. Eventually, she gave up and turned back to the computer screen. "Look."

Henry gratefully dropped the sheet, and, fully clothed, walked over and peered at what Amber was pointing at. "Fanfiction?"

"It's about us," Amber murmured, rubbing her bottom lip.

Henry stared at her. "You're not really gonna read it, are you?"

"No," Amber said, a little too quickly. At Henry's frown, she added, "I sort of want to see what they think of us."

"Are you sure you're not just a fangirl, dressed up to mingle with Shine-Z?"

Amber pressed a furious finger to her lips. "Of course I'm not, I just wanted to be famous, okay?"

"Fine. Let's see this story then." Henry leaned forward and clicked.

It wasn't the best written piece ever, but it tugged on their heartstrings. "How could you do this to me?" Amber said, hitting Henry on the arm.

"You kissed Onew!" Henry replied, exasperated.

"Details, details." Amber waved a hand.

Onew paused outside the door. Had he really heard that? Had he kissed the younger boy? Why would Alex think that?

He bit his lip, indecisive, before pushing the door open. "Umm, Alex?"

Amber turned the screen off quickly. "Yes, leader?"

"Can I have a word?"

Amber nodded and followed him out of the room. At the door, she stopped and swung her hips slightly. She winked at Henry, before leaving.

Henry groaned. Why was he turning red, at this? It was just Amber, being Amber.

But then again, he liked it when Amber was being Alex. At least she didn't flirt then--

What? Henry sat rigid in his chair. Flirting? It can't be. Why would she?

He felt his pulse. Racing. "Bother," he whispered. "Amber, what have you done to me?" He slid his sweaty hands down the side of his trousers.

"Alex, what's this about me kissing you?" Onew asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"Sorry, what?" Amber's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. "You? Kiss? Me?"

"Yes, I was just wondering what it was all about." Onew was friendly enough.

"Hyung!" Amber hit his arm. "Yuck! Where did you get that idea?"

"I, ah, heard you and Henry talking about it," Onew explained, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "and I know it wouldn't be sensible, to form a romantic attachment within the band, but--"

Amber held up a hand. "Wait, are you asking me out?" She peered at him, incredulously.

"Not if you don't want to..."

"I'll think about it." Amber nodded. "Please don't keep your hopes up."