Thorn's Trip

Thorn
He licked his lips as he pulled me closer, my leg wrapped around the man as we trailed up into our bedroom. Clothing discarded up the stairs. The beast he held slowly devouring me.

***

I yawned as I rubbed my eyes then winced at my hips. He truly was a beast, I smiled and shook my head. Adrian walked in with some pancakes. My mouth seemed to water as he sat next to me. We shared the delicate food as I rested my head on his chest.

"Dear."

I did a hum as he pulled my chin up, he gave me a soft kiss then gently kissed the bites and bruises forming on my skin.

"I love you ."

I smiled and gave him a soft kiss.

"I love you too."

The morning went slower then usual but it was calming. He had picked me up and set me in a bath he had drawn. I had him join while we laid in comfort. I washing his hair then him washing mine. After we went to pick Axel up who was up and chatting with Grell. She waved us off as we went an opened the shop. Only for a certain shorty to come in.

"Hello Undertaker Thorn, Axel."

I smiled at the boy, I was sitting in a stool behind the counter.

"Oh do I have the pleasure of measuring you for a coffin today My Lord?"

I chuckled at Adrian. As Axel walked up an gave the lord a hug. His eyes widened at the affection an tried to push him off. Which failed as he buried his nose into his shoulder. I just realized my son is taller then Ciel. I smiled as Axel released him with a cat grin.

"I won."

I raised a brow as Ciel seemed mortified with his response. Me and Adrian shared a look then mentally decided to watch this play out.

"Then what am I?"

He gave a large toothy grin.

"Omega."

He sighed then nodded.

"What the bloody hell are you then!?"

"Alpha!"

Oooo, wow Ciel. I gave a bored look as Axel gave a Cheshire grin and went to Adrian with a giggle sitting on a coffin.

"So why are you hear boys?"

"The lord was wanting to ask Thorn to accompany us on our orders."

I raised a brow.

"Ciel May I ask why?"

"A hybrid is best to bring along, a gut feeling and certainly you are not as dense."

I chuckled as the raven gave the blue boy a slight glare.

"Undera?"

I looked to him with a smile he gave a cat grin.

"If dearie wants to~"

I gave a soft smile.

"Alright how long will we be their?"

"At least a day or two the most is three days."

I did a curt nod.

"Okay I'll meet you boys in the carriage."

I walked up the stairs an packed clothes for five days for a just in case matter. Necessities womanly products and some loose garments in case I am pregnant. I grabbed my scythe, I have a feeling...I packed it just in case shrinking it's and turning it into a ruby red necklace. Glasses shoes...brush tooth brush. I hummed double checking my clothes then closed my case. I went down the stairs as Axel jumped on me giving me a tight hug.

"I'll see you soon Mamma!"

I gave a smile and kissed his head then Adrian wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a soft kiss.

"I'll see you soon love."

I gave a warm smiled and gave him a kiss.

"See you soon my boys."

They gave a large smile as I walked out to the carriage.

"Oh hello Thorn!"

I gave a smile to Bard.

"Hello to you too Bard."

He did a curt nod as I got into the carriage. I smiled at Ciel and raven.

"So what are the details?"

Ciel began to look through some papers. We began to go over the details.