Undertaker

"Undrea?"

He shivered at my tone as I was turned around. The salt liquid began to pour as I wrapped my arms around him. I shivered as a hushed hiccup passed my lips. The liquid of salt falling and staining my skin.

"I'm so sorry, I need to explain."

He held my chin up with a smile and whipped the tears away.

"Has long as your back, I don't care what happened. I got the letter and please just don't do that again Thorn."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Never!"

He smiled and placed a kiss upon my lips. It was rough as he pulled my waist closer into him devouring what was their. I happily obliged by returning the passionate gesture. My hands going through his hair as I stood on my toes to reach him. Then we parted he placed kisses on my four head eyes and nose.

"Thorn!"

I flinched at the loud tone. The raven is calling. I felt a well...malice fill the air. I looked to Adrian.

"Love don't worry it's work."

The air slightly lessened in pressure but it was still heavy as he glared at the empty road.

"Dear, they should be coming to my shop. I do ask you not tell them everything you said though!"

I giggled as he did a teasing tone the I made a serious face. He looked to me ready to hear what I had to say. Axel. I smiled and spoke.

"Love...how would you feel if I said we had a kid?"

I saw his eyes slightly widen behind his bangs. He seemed to be adding something up the picked me up and spun me around. I giggled as he kissed me again.

"I would love that dear! Ah what's their name, are they a girl or a boy!?"

He was excited and happy. As happy when I said I would be with him forever. I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't worry love, you'll meet him and his name is Axel."

His eyes widened.

"The name...I wanted?"

I nodded as a large smile formed before Ceil yelled this time. I sighed and turned to the male.

"I'll see you later, okay love?"

He did a happy nod and wrapped his arms around me before placing a kiss on my lips. I giggled and walked out to see the young lord and raven.

"What took you so long."

I faked a frown.

"Ah apologies, I got lost in thought.."

He only nodded as I followed him to the carriage.

"What did you find?"

I smiled and leaned into the seat.

"Her uterus was cut clean out. Must of been a skilled professional and she looked to be about 25."

He nodded disgusted with the uterus part. I giggled at his distasteful face.

"Where to next?"

"Will be staying at one of my homes hear in the city. After we settle down and unpack we may go to the Undertaker...Thorn."

I gave a smile.

"Don't worry I got to see him."

His eyes widened but nodded not prying into the situation.