Passenger

Loudly and rowdy as they are, the Kid Pirates make their way to their ship, mildly intoxicated and very much satisfied. Their hunger had been stilled by a restaurant and a brothel, their thirst quenched at a bar.

Getting on board they suddenly are all at arms.

A cloaked figure looms over them from the railing. "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing on my fucking ship?!", Kid yells loudly and the figure jumps down from the railing, moving towards him, dodging the crews attacks. Finally the figure stops right in front of Kid and from under the cloak a hand reaches out. Pale, with a scar on the back of it. He watches confused as the hand touches his prosthetic arm. "Beautiful.." The melodic, soft voice catches all of them off guard. "What?!" "That is some beautiful work. I had seen it in your wanted posters but I really just needed to see it in person." A second hand reaches out, gently moving his arm around while Kid simply stares, too confused by what is happening to object. The others have already stopped their attacks, now too staring at the cloaked person. Finally Kid regains some of his  body, pulling off the cloaks hood to reveal dark orangy red braids, a deep black hairband and a beautiful, feminine face with green almost cat like eyes. A few scars on her face as well. "Who are you, lady?!" "I go by the name Gear. I'm a mechanic specialising in prosthetics, ships and weaponry. And I am very fascinated by that new arm of yours, Captain Eustass Kid." She gives him a grin that shows her only having a dimple on the right side of her face.
"Gear? The gear who has created the Pacifista?!" The woman grins. "Not my proudest moment but yes. I developed and built the very first Pacifista. I mean.. the marines always pay good and a lady has got to eat." They all stare at her in awe, while her eyes have yet to leave their Captains prosthetic. "Show me how you built this arm." Kid smirks. "And why would I do that? So you can sell it to the damn marines?" "After they have used the Pacifista on my family I no longer work with them. That means once you've destroyed all the remaining Pacifista they are never coming back.", Gear shrugs, "I only came out of personal interest. Usually my prosthetics aim to conceal the fact a limb is missing. They are to be a perfect replicate of what would have been there. This however has more of a weapon like function and it looks too bulky too work smoothly yet it does somehow which is again, why I am here to learn." Gear grins at him. "I'll offer you a deal. If you teach me how to do this, I'll make you another arm using my method that I will also make into a highly functioning weapon for you to use." She holds out her hand and Kid stares at it for a bit. "If you betray us I will kill you." "Deal?" "Deal." Shaking her hand he nods. "Perfect. Also.. my god you boys really need some mouthwash of bubblegum. You smell like a full liquor bar.", she snickers. "Boys?!", Kid growls, leaning close enough for their noses to almost touch. "I'm almost thirty... Older than any of you." Kid blinks. "You've got to be shitting me." "Not in the slightest. I'm twenty nine." He stares at her for a bit, then shakes his head. "You look young for a grandma." "Oi! I'm not THAT old. My gramps is over seventy and my father over fifty!" The men snicker happily about the raging woman. "Gear, right?", she stops. "Hm?" "Is that your real name?" "Nope." She pops her lips as she speaks it out, shaking her head a bit. "Then what is?" "Just go with Gear. At this point it's more my name than my real one." The men narrow their eyes a bit, then shrug it off. "Want to sleep with me tonight, beautiful?", one of the men hiccups, grinning. "Even if you tried..  the pathetic excuse for manhood between your legs wouldn't satisfy me, seeing as I do have something called taste and standards.", she says, staring him down while he gets more and more angrily flustered and the others burst out laughing. Smirking she rolls her eyes. "You'll pay for that." He slices at her and seconds later he is down and out. Gears fist has turned black from Haki. A smile is on her face. "Sorry about that. I would have used the king's haki but that would have taken too many of you down." "Just who are you?", Kid asks, leaning in. Gear smiles. "To you.. a simple mechanic on a mission. Also.. I've heard about your alliance.. since I'll be staying here for a bit I feel obligated to tell you this... You've been most likely ratted out by Scratchmen Apoo to Kaido, seeing as he is an ex Beast pirate." The Kid Pirates freeze up. All of them. "How do you know of our alliance and about our plans?" "I have friends. Very powerful friends. And even more powerful family." She leans close on her part that time. "I'll let you guess whether Monkey D. Dragon, the leader of the Revolutionary army, is one or two."
Kid simply stares. "You have contact to that man himself." "Indeed I do." Gear grins. "You wouldn't have an idea how we can take Kaido down then?" "I can theoretically get you an alliance with the Whitebeards and the Strawhats..", Gear hums, sitting on the railing again. "You know the Whitebeards?" "Pops takes care of one of my brother, now that I saved his ass.. again." "Firefist Ace is your brother?" "Adoptive brother.. yes. I helped raise him." The men blink. "Wait. You were the one to get him out of Impel Down?!" Gear snickers. "It was almost too easy, seeing as there are revolutionaries everywhere. I got him out of his cell threw him over my shoulder and got him out with me. Most secure prison my ass." She rolls her eyes. "I guess we should talk about this when everyone is sober... Where can I sleep?" "We have one free cabin..", Killer says and Gear gives a thumbs up. As long as it's private I don't give two shits."