Find them

As the car pulled up to a big house that was fenced in I started to think of what was going down.

"Let's go" the driver hissed as he came to open the door for me. He pulled me out and I let him pull me where he was going.

We walked through the house where I saw a lot of fancy things and a few people who would give me glares here and there.

We stopped at a door and driver man pushed it open looking back at me to tell me to go. I stepped my foot into the room and a light went on. There Weston sat on a chair with his little hands tied behind him and a cloth in his mouth.

"WESTON!" I rushed over to him and fell to my knees pulling on the cloth that was on his mouth first.

"R-Ruby I-I'm so sorry."

"Don't be I'm just happy your alright."

"I want to go home." He cried and I almost wanted to.

"Your going to go home I promise." I nodded my head and I would do anything to keep that.

"Oh he can go home. You just got to stay." I turned around quickly and came face to face with a man who looked to be in his 60s. He was older and had gray hair that was slicked back perfectly. He was dressed head to toe in an expensive suit and shoes.

"Let my brother go"I hissed having enough of the games and the bull.

"Of course I will Ruby."

"How do you know me." He seemed to know all about me but I knew nothing about this man in front of me.

He chuckled as he stepped closer to me. "You really don't remember me? Well you were only 6 I think it was when I met you."

I put my body in front of  Westons as I kneeled on the floor.

"You see you just didn't know how to keep your mouth shut." Now my blood went cold. I looked up at this man as it all came together for me.

"Y-your that man that was in my fathers office." He chuckled and nodded his head and next thing I knew he back handed me and I was out. Everything around me went dark and silent.

Long awaited Coltons POV.

As I watched Red and Ruby walk away I smiled. I had this great girl who loved me! I mean she loved me the hardest person to love.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this happy and I've been through every Christmas with you." Axle laughed taking a swig of his drunk.

"Oh don't act like that. You and Red are really cozy together as well I see."

"I think I'm going to ask her to marry me." I almost spit out my drink. Not because it was bad news but the fact that marriage just left this mans mouth.

"Are you serious!" The big smile on his face gave me my answer

"I think she is the one."

"Well looks like you'll have to talk to brother dearest." I pointed to Quinn as he made his way to us with a worrisome look on his fave.

"Have you two seen my sister I lost contact with her a few moments ago."

"What?"

"She just went to the bathroom with Ruby." Axle rushed out.

"Have everyone looking. I don't care if we have to lock this place down. No one in or out till we find them." I hissed walking off towards the last place I saw the girls. Axle wasn't to far be hind me.

My phone started buzzing so I picked it up as we went.

"Hello"

"Colton they took my son." It was Ruby's father. I never heard this many anything but serious or angry and right now I was getting sadness and anger all in one.

I picked up my past and ran through the hallway.

"Weston was outside tonight and then his mother went out to get him and he's gone."

"He

"Henry I promise your son I'll be found safe and unharmed but right now your daughter is also missing." I rushed out not even really thinking.

"Colton...I think this has something to do with Paul. I think he's back."

I pushed on the women's bathroom door but it was locked. I turned to Axle who looked just as pissed as me and watched as he brought his foot back ramming it into the door making it pop open.

"Sir I have to call you back." I said softly as we stepped in seeing the sight in front of us.

I heard Axle let out a horrible scream as he dropped to his knees close to Red.

There was blood everywhere all around us. He face was beat up and her dress torn up. It was all out of a movie.

"RED!" Axle cried shaking here a little as he pulled her body up him.

Quinn came to the door fast with a few of our men and I saw the life leave his eyes as he looked down at his sister.

Axle cried as he held her close to himself. But none of us were ready for what was to come.

She coughed and some blood came up with her as she leaned over to the side. Quinn rushed in getting on the other side of her.

She looked all round at us and let out a little chuckle.

"You should take a look at the other guy." Red said as her eyes traveled to one of the stalls in the room.

I walked over pushing that door open to see a man dead with his head in the water.

"We got to get you to the hospital!" Axle hissed getting up with her in his arms.

"wait!" She shouted grabbing onto my arm before he could move.

"I'm sorry Colton. He got her before I could even put a stop to it."

"Don't be Red. You did what I asked of you." I nodded to Axle and he rushed her out the the room someone following not to far behind.

"I want who ever hurt Red and who ever took my girl dead." I hissed looking around the room.

"And I'll kill him if it's the last thing I do."