Tell all

Later on everyone left me and I sat in my room searching through my tv for something to watch.

A knock came and I called for who ever it was to come in.

I was shocked to see two doctors with masks to walk in. But there was something different about these two doctors.

"You think they would left two grieving friends by!" Ashley cried as she pulled her mask off.

"Yeah I mean we had to sneak around to many people." Eric took his off and I covered my mouth.

"You came." I said softly looking at them both. I couldn't believe that they both did this for me.

"Hell yeah!" Ashley ran to me throwing her arms around me first. Then Eric did and he held onto me for a little longer.

"I'm going to kill him for hurting you!" He hissed pulling away. They both sat around me making me feel a lot better.

"He didn't hurt me Eric. This was an ambush." I looked down at my hands and Ash grabbed hold of them.

"What's wrong? You only get quiet when something is up."

She knew me to well and it was scary. Ashley has been there for me through everything and knew me so well because we have grown up together. She's like my sister.

"I'm getting married." I said softly seeing Eric's face collapse a little when I said those words.

I told them everything that happened in the past few hours. I told them about the people that were trying to kill us and then I told them why I had to do this. Why I had to marry to protect my family and I'll make sure they both are included in that.

"I need to run to the little doctors room." Ash cried running to my bathroom with tears running down her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said looking up to Eric who was silent through this all.

"You said it yourself. You need to protect your family." His jaw was tight as he said that. I grabbed his chin and made him look to me seeing the emotion in his eyes.

"Just tell me that before all of this I was the one you were going to pick." He said softly breaking my heart.

"Of course you were." A clearing of a voice made us both jump. Colton was back and of course wasn't happy.

"You did this!" Eric got up fast and was able to get one punch in before both him and Colton were on the ground. I heard the click of the gun and watched as Colton held it to Eric's head.

I threw my feet off my bed and fell once I did. I forgot that I haven't walked in a while. That made both of them try to get to me. Great my two knight and shinning armors coming to save me.

I held my hand up stopping them both like dogs. Luckily they did as I said and stopped.

"You!" I pointed to Colton first. "If you every think of hurting him or Ashley I swear I'll call all this off! I already hate you and if you want to lose that one sliver of trust I have in you right now then do it!" He put his gun back in his pants and held his gaze to me.

"And you!" I pointed to Eric who straightened up a bit.

"Please stop trying to pick fights for me. Stay safe with Ashley and don't get hurt." He nodded his head as his jaw stayed tight.

"What the hell is going on!" Ash came to my rescue and helped me get back into my bed.

"Ash you mind going with Eric to get me some fruit? I have to talk to my husband for a moment." I hissed the husband part out.

"Yeah." She grabbed Eric and pulled him out leaving me here with Colton.

"I swear if-" before I could even finish my sentence his lips were on mine. I squealed   totally not ready for that and shocked that he even did that.

When he pulled back he looked down at me hard but I didn't have any words.

"Just so you know who you belong to." He whispered before moving away from my face to sit with a smile on his face next to me.

"I hate you."

"You see you say one thing but your lips say another."

"If your going to be a dick then the doors right there!"

"And still that mouth of your runs. Do I need to kiss you again for it to stop?" And I zipped my mouth.

"Good now...I wanted to say I'm sorry for the way this is working out." If I didn't know better I would say that this was an actual apology from Colton Salvatore.

"Why do you look shocked?"

"Did you say sorry? I'm sorry the dent on my head is making it hard for me to hear can you say that again?" He chuckled shaking his head at me.

It was only then did I realize the bruises on his face and it made me wonder if he was ok. It's Luke I forgot he was in the car with me when it got hit.

"Are you hurt?"

"I have a few bruised up ribs and my arm and leg kinda hurt but nothing a little rest can't help."

"Why don't you go home then." Why was I worried about this?

"I'm fine honestly."

"No you need to rest...do you want to lay with me?" It wasn't the first time we had been in a bed together so maybe it would be fine?

I saw a difference in his eyes as he looked at me. I wanted to retract my offer but I was to late.

He got up and lifted me up carful not to hurt me. Colton slid behind me and pulled me to lay on his chest as he pulled the covers up and over our bodies.

This time I wasn't as afraid as the first time to lay here with him. It was different and having him hold me definitely made me feel safer sad to say.