Honeymoon

I'm never drinking again...I had the worst headache of my life.

I woke up to the feeling of my head just pounding. Like there was a party going on up there and the DJ was playing all rock music

"Pack a bag." Colton said as he walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel low on his hips.

I had to still be drunk because that was really hot to me for some reason...

"What?" I was still trying to register everything around me and trying to figure out what the hell happened last night.

When I looked down at my body I think I got a little bit of an idea.

"Oh my god!" I grabbed the blankets and held them to my body when I saw I had nothing but a white bra on in front of him.

"relax we didn't do anything." He said as he pulled on some pants.

"How do I know that!"

He turned around zipping them up and keeping his eyes with me.

"Because you wouldn't be able to get up or even walk for that matter when I'm done with you." My mouth dropped to the floor hearing that.

He smirked and went to walk away but I grabbed his hand pulling him to come back.

"Why do I need to pack a bag?"

"We're going on our honeymoon." He winked pulling away from he to go finish what he was doing.

Wait your telling me that I have to be trapped in one place with this man who plays with me more then a musician plays with an instrument....great let's just sign my dead certificate now.

I huffed and pulled myself to get up. I walked across to the closet and started looking for something to wear. He didn't really tell me where we were going so this may be hard to do.

I bent down to grab his shirt and grabbed a suitcase that I found pulling it up with me.

"Hey Colt-" as I turned around I bumped right into a wall.

As I looked sip I re the wall was Colton. His eyes were hard on me as his hands went to my hips.

"You trying to tease me?"

I held his shirt to me trying to cover myself a little more.

"I don't know what the hell your- TALKINGN!" He slapped my ass making me realize it really was showing with these underwear.

I pulled the shirt up and over my head quick as he laughed.

"Where are we going!"

"Somewhere cold."

He couldn't find somewhere warm and sunny!

"I'll get to Florida." I hissed as he walked away.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I said as I got to packing.

Later on when I finished packing and everything I went to say goodbye to my parents. Everyone was already up in the house so I got to say goodbye to my brothers to.

Once we were on the road though I fell asleep. It's like my body was still curing from my hangover, And I've never had one this bad

I felt my body being lifted and I panicked and opened my eyes fast.

"sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Colton said as he wrapped his one arm under my legs and the other around my back.

"You could have just woken me up" a yawn escaped my mouth as I laid my head closer to him.

"Then I couldn't hold you now could I?"

"That's hella cheesy" I laughed looking up at him as he tried to hold in a smile.

He took me up to our room placing me down on the bed as he went off to get our bags. When he came back I grabbed mine and found one of his baggage shirts and out that on to go back to sleep.