Keep watch

"Don't you think this is a little much?" I asked as red zipped my dress up for me

"It's perfect and you look great!"

I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't know how I felt about what I saw. It was a beautiful dress just thought it was to much for me.

"You look like a bad bitch."

I laughed as Red said that making me look back at myself. "No one is going to mess with you now."

"I'd love to believe that." I chuckled.

"Time to go!" Red took my hand and pulled me out the door to the top of the stairs to look down on the Salvatore brothers who both looked up to us when they heard us come.

Coltons eyes zoomed in on me as I saw a smile go to his face. It made butterflies go off in my stomach as a smile spread across my face.

I made my way down the stairs and Colton took my hand pulling me to him.

"You look beautiful as always." He could say that over and over again and it still gets me every time.

"Damn Red." Axle said moving to take her hand as she came down the stairs.

"Gorgeous baby." He smiled as she leaned in to kiss him.

"Alright you two let's go." I laughed as Colton pulled me to the door.

We all packed into a car together and made our way To this fancy ballroom that wasn't to far from here.

"Make sure someone has eyes on us." Colton said to Axle before we went our separate ways in the ballroom.

"I was thinking we could take a trip to Florida when this is all over." Colton asked handing me a glass of wine.

"You serious?" I asked feeling a smile go to my face.

"I never gave You a real honeymoon." He pulled me close as we walked through the crowd. Colton stopped to talk to some people and I would usually just listen or talk to the wife that was there.

"Can I steel her from you?" Red asked coming up to us after a while to save me. Y feet were starting to kill me and I could really use a few minutes to relax

"Thank you." I sighed as she pulled me over to the bar to help me up on the chair.

"Of course." She giggled "you looked like you were ready to fall."

"Hey I'm not a fan of these heels ok!" I reached over and took a glass from her.

"So far nothing new." Axle yawned throwing his arm around Red.

"Have you even been patrolling?" Red questioned

"If walking around the waiter with the food then yes yes I have." He smiled down at her but she didn't find it funny.

"Your supposed to watch to see if there is anyone watching Ruby or Colton."

"Like Whitney..." Red and Axle looked to someone that was behind me and I followed their eyes.

There was a beautiful long legged girl with chocolate hair and beautiful blue eyes to go with it. She looked just like a model. She was also leaning on Colton who looked confused out of his mind

"Who is that?"

"That's his ex."

That was all I needed. I was up and on my way to Colton pulling him to me. This girl nearly tripped when I pulled him away from her.

"Whitney I-I"

"Who is this." This girl asked hers eyes zooming in on me and boy was she pissed.

"I'm his wife." I held up my bad with the ring on it and saw here eyes get real wide.

"So this is what you do." She laughed getting closer looking up at Colton.

"You get married to little tramps like this bimbo blonde?" I felt my hatred build completely up for this girl in front of me.

I smiled stepping away from Colton a little.

"Ahh Colton has told me so much about you...he left out the bitchness and how much of a hoe you were for cheating on him." After that left my mouth her had came up to hit me but she wasn't fast enough. I took hold of her cheep little hand and twisted it making her fall to the ground in pain.

"If you ever come near my husband again I'll personally break this little wrist of yours."

"You Bitch!"

"No baby that would be you." I threw her arm down and felt Colton pull me closer. Red rushed in as Whitney got up to come at me again and she pulled her away.

As I turned around I found Colton smirking ear to ear.

"What?"

"And you think I'm jealous..."

"Shut up and dance with me." I grabbed his tie and pulled him out to the dance floor with me.