Chapter 18

"What are you doing here Hui" Soojin said while glaring at him. Hui smiled "I missed you" Soojin just glared at him "I said what are you doing here..I know what you did" 

     Hui smiled faded away "Do you, you know that it has to be done right, I love you you know that" while he step forward, Soojin looked and saw a camera aiming right at them. "Do you really have to hurt her" while she stepped back because he was coming closer to her "Yeah babe, she took you away.."

"Then that's why you were aiming for me..." Hui nodded "I didn't want anyone to take you...but she jumped out in front but I'm glad she did"

"So I can have you all to myself...Yanan can be a asshole sometimes telling me that I did something bad, and told me to let you be happy, but what about me, I wanted to be happy with you" Hui said to her while stepping forward yet again, Soojin stepped back and looked at the camera again, it can still see her but she was about to hit the wall.

"Baby...would you take me back" he said to her

"No"

"WHY NOT" he yelled while stepping forward, Soojin now hitting the wall and Hui hitting wall with his fist "Its that bitch isn't it"

"That bitch you kept talking about is my baby, and is mine now,she is the love of my life, I never wanted to be with you to begin with I always wanted to be with her and I mess up because of you and my father but I can make my choices now and I don't want to be with you because I love my baby that I'm with now"

    Hui raised his hand "YOU BITCH I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING" Soojin couldn't do anything she closed her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" said Soyeon holding his hand and the rest of group standing there with security guards standing around them..."Did you now know about the cameras Hui" yuqi said to him and looking at Soojin who was standing relieved.

      The police came in and took him away they had the footage. Soojin smiled "Thank you guys" with Soyeon hitting her back "You scared us you took so long and crazy to face Hui like that didn't know he can be a dick and a psycho"

Soojin nodded "me too..."

"He was always like that though we knew even when we met him I never liked him" said Minnie to Soyeon

Their manager came running to where they were in front of the bathroom. "You alright girls"

They all nodded.

FASTFORWARD TO 3 DAYS LATER

The company made a statement that Hui was kicked out of the group and never to come back to the company and was arrested.

Minnie and Miyeon was getting ready to visit Shuhua.

"Yo Soojin you want to come" said Miyeon

"Yeah sur-" she was cut off to Soyeon "No Soojin you have a photoshoot you have to go too"

Soojin almost forgot. "plus Soojin you have been with her these past few days"

"Hey you can't stop love" said Yuqi while she kissed Soyeon cheek.

Soyeon blushed at what she did. "Look at Soyeon...she blushing" said Soojin

"Shu-t-t up"

Yuqi just laughed "Aww look at my baby"

Miyeon and Minnie both told the group "Well we are going to visit Shuhua now, bye Soojin you can visit her after the photoshoot"

They both left hand in hand, Soojin wanted to go with them, to her, her lover always comes first, she groaned.