Chapter 9

Shuhua POV

     I woke up the next morning, I felt someone cuddling me, I looked down to see Soojin sleeping, smiling because I thought it was a dream or something but she was right here sleeping with me, hugging me. Of how much I wanted this for those 2 years I couldn't believe she was right here.

Wait are we dating...no I haven't asked her to, or is she still with that guy. I thought to myself not knowing what to do . Ugh Im going to think about this later because this is my moment she is here with me.  I got up slowly so I won't wake her because I wanted to take a shower and get ready for the schedule.

Soojin POV

I woke up with Shuhua gone, and hearing the shower going, I got up, smiling because I thought of the kiss she gave me. Everything was surreal and I couldn't believe we oh my god, we did. I looked around my neck and saw purple spots on my neck and thought to myself "

ugh..Yeh Shuhua...now i have to cover it up" I thought again "i also need to break up with Hui because...ugh he is asshole" I sat there waiting for Shuhua to get out of the bathroom.

Shuhua was putting on her clothes and drying her hair. She walked out of the bathroom to see Soojin sitting up. Soojin turned around to face Shuhua

"Goodmorning Shuhua" Shuhua looked at her neck "Did i do that" while pointing to her neck

"Yes you did...and why did you do it so hard...now i have to cover it up." replying to back to Shuhua

"Sorry...it was the heat of the moment...ohhh also umm we have a scheldule today"

Soojin rolled her eyes "yeah yeah the heat of the moment...oh Shuhua...the kiss was great"

Shuhua blushed at what she just heard "Yeah...glad you liked it ohh you are also a great kisser i mean..."

Soojin looked at her "Thank u..." and looked away smiling. "Okay we got to get ready," she ran to the bathroom for makeup to cover it.  Shuhua was smiling when Soojin ran into the bathroom "hehe I did that"

Yuqi ran into the room "Yo, we have to be ready come on Soyeon is going to be mad."

"Okay got it will be right out" Shuhua yelled while putting on her small bag and her phone and saw Soojin "Don't be late okay" Soojin just nodded.

The members were ready and already saw reporters, Shuhua smiled while Soojin grabbed her arm. Shuhua looked at her and smiled walking towards the car.

They sat together, Minnie and Miyeon looked at them "So you guys...on good terms or."

Shuhua looked at them "yeah we on good terms" looked at Soojin and smiled.

Soojin pat her head and smiled back.

Before they could do anything they had to go to the company for a bit. Pentagon was there and when the girls were getting out of the van, Hui saw Soojin and Shuhua.

He walked over "hey babe" he said to Soojin, Soojin gave that glare she didnt want to be bother and walked away still holding onto Shuhua arm. Hui grabbed her arm

"Hey lets talk okay" Soojin let go of Shuhua arm and said "Fine lets go" Shuhua looked at her leave and then Soojin looked back at her and mouthing "Its okay...im going to be fine"

The rest of pentagon were there chatting with the rest of the girls. Yanan was chatting with Yuqi but Soyeon was looking rather uncomfortable and looked jealous because of Yanan. She grabbed Yuqi arm and smiled. Yuqi looked at her.

Miyeon was rather not interested because she liked Minnie, Minnie also liked her back. But they didn't know about each other feelings, they had feelings for each other for a long time.

Soyeon still holding onto Yuqi arm said "So we have to go because we are business with something." Soyeon looked around and looked at Shuhua "Hey Shuhua wheres Soojin"

"She with Hui...Hui wanted to talk to her"

"Go get her we are on a tight scheldule"

"Okay"

Shuhua ran towards where Soojin was, she was about to turn the corner and was about to say something but..she saw it again it was just like that day. Her heart ache, she felt it again her world fall apart, the saddness she felt. She left in a split second before she got caught.

IM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER. and also Im bad at writing...and also Im sorry about all the mistakes and stuff.