Chapter 2- Graduation Day

Fast Forward
______________
3 Years Ago

          Shuhua was finally awake, she couldn't sleep because she couldn't stop thinking about what she was going to do or if she should do it on graduation day. She laid there for the awhile and finally decided she is going to do it.

The day of the graduation, Shuhua looked at the time she was about to be late for her graduation, she jumped up and looked at her phone. She had about 20 messages from her friends.

"SHUHUA are you wake?" from Soojin

"Shuhua are you still sleeping get up"

"SHUHUA"

"SHUHUA"

Shuhua looked at her phone as she texted back

"im sorry Jinjin, I barley woke up"

"Shuhua hurry up Im going to pick you up"

"Okay okay, Hold up"

"Hurry Shuhua we are going to be late"

Seen

Shuhua thought about the thing she was thinking about and forgot to text Soojin back.

      Shuhua was hurrying up to get stuff done.

  Soojin knocked on the door "YEH SHUHUA you didn't text back" when Shuhua opened the door and smiled "I'm sorry, I woke up late"

"What did you do last night anyways" She asked her, Shuhua looked at the ground then back up at soojins eyes "Nothing to special, just thinking about the future"

Soojin looked at her "Hey, promise we will be together forever and sing on stage forever Shuhua."

Shuhua smiled "Yeahh!!"

Soojin smiled and said "I don't wanna lose you, you are my best friend" Shuhua felt a little sting in her heart after Soojin said that because she wanted to be more then friends. But Shuhua didn't show it.

Soojin said "I will be waiting in the car" and walked outside Shuhua was about walk out then her parents stop her "Hey sweetie we got to talk," Shuhua looked at them "right now"

"Yes right now. After your graduation, we are moving back to Taiwan, its your choice if you wanna go to school here or Taiwan... we will give you until you come back from school." her mother smiled and started to get ready again.

Shuhua was shocked at what she just heard but she knew she would want to stay because of Soojin. Shuhua ran out and jumped in Soojin car "Hey whats with that look" Shuhua had a worried looked on her face and shook her head and smiled "Nothing"

They got there and saw the rest of their friends, Yuqi says "LETS TAKE A GROUP PICTURE" and all of them huddle in,

"YEAH BEST FRIENDS FOREVER" says Minnie and Shuhua was clinging on to Soojin. Soojin was use to it and didn't say anything.

     Soojin was getting ready for the graduation. Shuhua was thinking on how to tell her "Why is this so frustrating" she said to herself softly but Yuqi heard it

"What's so frustrating" Shuhua looked at her "you heard that,"

Yuqi facepalmed "Yes idiot, you said it aloud" Shuhua proceed to shake her head "It was nothing just gradution"

Yuqi smiled and said "Its Soojin you had a crush on her since freshman year huh?" Shuhua with a shocked looked on her face "How, what,huh"

Yuqi smiled "I knew it, so you going to tell her you like her or what"