What are you?- Jongho (ATEEZ) pt.1

Prompt #3: Ateez moved into a new (kinda old) dorm in which is home to a shapeshifter (a person who can shift into mythical creatures... kinda like Beast Boy ig). Jongho is just about to go into the room when he hears music playing from inside it.

Genre: supernatural au! reader, normal! ateez, crack

Note: ig i kinda wanted to play around with this prompt so... hope you like it. [NOT EDITED]

-ATEEZ POV/ 3rd person-   

     "Whoa! Look at this place!" Mingi waltzed right into the fairly large building and ran around.

     "Man, this place is huge! Look and the kitchen and living room!" Wooyoung placed his bags down at the entrance and plopped himself right on the couch face first. Seonghwa and Yeosang both shook their heads before helping Hongjoong and Jongho bring in everyone's bags. Today, they had moved into their new dorms that were near the KQ building and had more room. It included extra rooms for the members to relax and enjoy. Hongjoong had made himself a small studio, Jongho had a weight room and there was also a mini gaming room as well. 

     "Ya hyung, this is so nice. I'm gonna give manager- nim a call okay." San yanked out his phone and wandered outside to the small backyard as an energetic Yunho bounded after him. As all the members dispersed into their worlds, Jongho managed to take all of his belongings and secure a room for himself. 

-Jongho's POV-

     I sighed as I crawled out of the van and trailed behind the other members. Manager- nim had gotten us a new dorm that would better house us and apparently, at a cheaper price. I looked up at the building holding the bags and scrunched up in curiosity. The building was bigger; having two floors and a small backyard. Space was not a problem here and the house had an old- contemporary feel.

     "Jongho-, can you help me with the bags?" I looked over my shoulder to see Hongjoong hyung helping the driver unload all the luggage that we had brought over. Quickly scurrying over I hoisted a few bags over my shoulders and walked into the dorm. As soon as I entered, it felt a little chilly but soon became warm. I dropped the bags in a corner and carried mine up a set of stairs. I looked around and saw Mingi running around with a worried Wooyoung chasing after him and Yunho was bouncing around with San. I could still hear Seonghwa, Yeosang, and Hongjoong's voices from upstairs so I guess this place ain't soundproof. Ooof.

     I opened a door labeled 'Jongho and Wooyoung's' before setting my belongings inside on one of the beds. The room was quite roomy and there was some space to lounge around and rest. 

     Feeling content with the room, I head out to explore some of the dorm before heading down and joining the hyungs. Closing the door, I shuffle along the hallway before setting my eyes on a room at the end of the hallway. It was closed compared to the other rooms which were wide open and displayed their functions (i.e gaming, weights, studio). Curious, I walked closer before hearing the soft sound of a violin and piano keys. Does someone else live here? I didn't hear manager- nim or Hongjoong say about living with someone else. I rested my ears on the door and slowly turning the knob before entering the room.

PART 2 COMING SOON!

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was really short... The next part was kinda long so I cut it off here. I hope you liked it!

{PLEASE SEND REQUESTS}