The Rogue Phantom

Hey guys! Yes, I haven't updated for a while but I have been collaborating with tranquili_tea & nebula624! This is an action/ adventure/ fanfiction with ATEEZ and though it does not have alot of kpop content, it is our first official book and I can't wait for you guys to read it so check it out on tranquili_tea 's page and hope you check it out!

More than a decade after three test subjects have escaped from an unethical expirement conducted by the Weaponry Operations Research and Logistics Division, they are being hunted down by agents from the organization- hellbent on overthrowing governments all around the world. Three girls unite for the first time in order to tear down the organization from the inside out and save the world from certain doom. To do so, they must come to terms with their dark pasts and embrace who they truly are...

Come for the plot, stay for the humor and all the all-too-relatable characters

Written by three friends with wayyy too much time on their hands: Earl Grey (tranquili_tea, @BMBIGTITTIECOMMITTEE, and nebula624
_____________

Also ps: happy one-day-early bday seonghwa, I freaking love you, stay strong honey and im sure you already wash your hands and everything but ATINY loves you so much and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!