"That's nice, dear."

Ariadne spotted the familiar head of blonde hair and the horns, she shoved through people, ignoring their dirty looks as she shot some words towards them.

Her arms locked around Annabeth tightly as both girls resisted the urge to cry, they shuddered as they hugged for a while longer.

She released the girl to hug Grover who looked on the verge of tears as well, the Satyr was worried about losing both of his friends.

The girl realized she had left Percy on his own, looking up at the Arch which had multiple helicopters flying around it. Many onlookers gazed up at the structure, no one knowing the exact story minus the demigods themselves.

A reporter caught her attention, "Probably not a terrorist attack, we're told, but it's still very early in the investigation. The damage, as you can see, is very serious. We're truing to get some of the survivors, to question them about eyewitness reports of two people falling from the Arch."

So the family and ranger were safe. That eased some of her worries. She scanned the area around them with her friends as they looked for Percy.

Another reporter was speaking, "...an adolescent girl and boy. Channel five has learned that surveillance cameras show an adolescent girl and boy going wild on the observation deck, somehow setting off this freak explosion. Survivors say that the girl showed quicker reflexes than a trained boxer. Hard to believe, John, but that's what we're hearing. Again, no confirmed fatalities..."

Percy was standing in the back with his head down, trying not to gain anyone's attention but there's. Ariadne rushes forward, but Grover had beaten her and tackled the boy in a hug. "We thought you'd gone to Hades the hard way."

Ariadne gulped at that statement, her mind drawing back to what she saw before she woke up.

Annabeth tried to seem mad, but she was more relieved over anything else. Her glare softened, "We can't leave you and Ariadne alone for five happened?"

"We sort of fell," he relied sheepishly.

Her hands went towards her hips, "Percy! Six hundred feet?"

Ariadne stepped forward as Grover let the boy go, she latched onto him tightly as he did the same to her.

Percy was happy she was okay. He wouldn't have known what to do if she had died, or what he would tell everyone how he would get her body back to camp. The boy was relieved she was healed and that she wasn't in pain, so he just put his face in her hair as they hugged tightly.

Annabeth cleared her throat, sharing a glance with Grover who smirked at the two demigods flushed faces once they parted.

"Thank you," the brunette whispered. She grasped his hand in hers, "I mean it. And... and I'm sorry."

He tilted his head, "For what?"

"For saying you weren't a hero. Because you are. You saved my life, and that's a debt I can never repay."

Percy have her a smile, "You're welcome." Their hands were still together before they separated, their stomachs shifting in their stomachs, like butterflies fluttering around. They chopped it up to just being the adrenaline wearing off, so they ignored it.

"Gangway!" A cop shouted into the crowd, paramedics pushing a stretcher through the onlookers with the mother of the kid strapped into it.

"And then this huge dog, Thai huge fire-breathing Chihuahua—" she tried explaining but they cut her off, believing she was crazy.

"Okay, ma'am. Just calm down. Your family is fine. The medication is starting to kick in."

But she kept going, "I'm not crazy! The girl had a sword, a sword. And-and she fell through the hole so the boy jumped after her and the monster disappeared." Her eyes found Ariadne and Percy's, "There they are! That's the boy and his friend!"