Chapter 39 The Big Attack

Start from the beginning

"What a surprise!" Kathie paced her steps from the entrance quickly pulling John into a tight hug.

Henry made an annoyed face "now why is her finger print on the gate lock too?"

"Same reason Rave's finger is on main lock." John got back at Henry.

"What ?" Henry was even more annoyed "you are dating this stupid son of mine? Have you gone out of your mind?"

Instead of being offended that Henry just addressed him as stupid Danny shouted shocked, "you are dating Rave?"
"That is not important" Henry dismissed Danny "But why she is clinging to this excuse of a moron?"

"I am not a moron," John shouted.

"I am not dating Danny." Kathie clarified.

"I am not taking this shit " Danny shouted again "shouldn't I be the one to know that you and Rave are a thing?"

John could read the pain in Danny's voice.

While Henry stood still gaping like a fish he comforted Danny "Rave is not taking your mom's place.

"Nobody can" Henry added, his voice choked by now. "Besides" he said grimly "We are not a thing. We are simply testing the waters."

"I think the two need some time" John addressed Kathie "wanna join for a coffee" John asked while she blushed like a tomato.

"You two are finally dating?" Danny asked.

While Kathie looked expectantly at John, John avoided the eye contact "I have to work on this" he shrugged.

One look at Kathie's sad and disappointed face John said, "I am sorry but I am not sure I'll able to make it this time."

'John!" Kathie gasped, her eyes teary.

"I think we are good" Henry spoke, "Danny why don't you look for what John has asked you."

Danny got back to the pc, his enthusiasm from earlier missing.

Henry commented "I am not marrying that dame if it makes you happy." Henry stated, "at least not until you are ready for that."

"Danny simply nodded going back to work.

"Kathie can I have your phone with your sim?" John asked sheepishly "but I doubt you'd get that back again"

"No issues" Kathie dismissed like not a big deal. She'd gotten used to being around John and feeling hurt every time he wouldn't acknowledge their love for each other.

"I have contacts with the ex defense minister. We can take him aboard." Henry suggested.

"You think he'll help us?" John turned skeptical "Do you trust him?"

"Yes I definitely do." Henry said confidentially "he'll definitely help. He is also in good terms with ambassadors and ministers of other countries," Henry was totally professional "I think we could use his contacts."

"Perfect" John said throwing Kathie's phone towards him "Give him a call."

They all sat together putting their inputs on the task.

"Si...r Sir John sir" Wiesley called "may be I can help too."
"How?" John was all ears.

"I can find out what all city flights they have checked and with the probability theorem I can't find out the fight's number that had been visited more than twice and are reaching for Japan."

"Seems complicated" Kathie worded but bit her lip immediately.

"No it isn't." Wiesley pulled the computer and typed in something. His face focused and his fingers moving over the keyboard in full speed.