Chapter three

Justin drives until we get to a place surrounded by huge tall, short, skinny, fat, just all species of trees and a mixture of colors on tents, poles, and a huge sign saying Zoo so I assume we're at the zoo. We get out the car, get our tickets, and enter the zoo to see the exhibits. We get to the tiger exhibit a little after and talk about something else besides the animals.

Justin:what do you think?

Lourdes:it's great, it's really sweet that you're gonna feed us to tigers on a date.

Justin:pshh you got it all wrong it's just you I'm feeding.

Lourdes:now that I think about it I would love to be fed on rather than here with you.

I push him with my body but then he comes running back and holds my waist, I laugh.

We walk past the tigers and off to the rhinos.

Justin:what if I'm a tiger?

Lourdes:I should've known since you always bite me, you see here's the proof on my neck.

I point to a small but noticeable hickey close to the back of my neck.

Justin:but tigers are supposed to be wild.

Lourdes:yeah they are, but not where people are.

Justin:like you're a person.

Lourdes:I didn't say I was. I'm probably more wild than you, tiger.

Justin:well we know that you are, but on the dance floor.

We pass the reptile exhibit and enter a garden holding hands.

Lourdes:where is this conversation leading up to Bieber?

Justin puts on his smug face and looks at me, I stare at him until two little kids run behind him and I start looking at them. We keep walking.

Justin:let's just say it has with being wild.

Looking back at Justin I bite my lip and shove him then yell

Lourdes:tag!

I run and run as Justin laughing in surprise yells

Justin:what!

Then starts to run after me. I reach a bush and hide behind it and hear him stop then shout

Justin:alright tigress, if I find you, you go to homecoming with me and if you find me you still go to homecoming with me.

I smile and laugh wildly, it all stops when I realize Adolfo had just asked me. I get out from behind the bush and stand a few feet away from Justin, he runs up to me, carries me as he spins me around, and stops then roars in a whisper in my ear and says

Justin:you were that eager to go with me. But come on let's play a friendly game of tag.

He hugs me and I hug back with guilt, what am I supposed to tell Adolfo, I didn't even give him an answer. Homecoming is in a week and Justin is my love and Adolfo is my friend, we planned to go to the same highschool and go together to homecoming since we both thought we wouldn't get asked. Wait, if I got asked so can he. Justin let's go of the hug and runs away smiling he yells

Justin:you're it!

Then runs behind a few other bushes and we play our friendly game of tag.

It's lunch and I haven't seen Adolfo since yesterday, I've tried calling, texting, studying groups, and nothing. I could maybe get Jenna to ask him to homecoming, but she's usually the type that wants the guy to come to her, not the other way around. Speaking of coming, here comes Jenna.