Chapter seven

Lourdes POV

I'm glad I chose to do the skating thing last night because there's no time at all today, Justin leaves at 9 in the morning. We went to the skating rink around 1 and probably came back at 3 and slept until 7 ish. Justin had just enough time to pay me and himself with hot chocolate from yesterday then we got ready and left the house at 8.

During the drive Justin and I were calm, but maybe just a little too quiet. There'd be moments when I'd be resting my head on Justin and close my eyes while he rests his lips on my head, then there were others when we'd just look at each other and start laughing and others where we'd kiss and kiss and kiss, not that I'm complaining. We get to the airport and we actually seriously talk.

Justin:it's not gonna be long until I'm back.

Lourdes:I know.

I brush his shaggy hair out of his face and he grabs my hand and kisses my thumb, then pulls me in and my arms are around his neck while his hands stroke my arms.

Lourdes:what would you do if you met your celebrity crush?

Justin:honestly, I would travel with her.

Lourdes:well I'd also kiss him.

Justin:like this?

Justin kisses me with energy and want. We pull away and I say

Lourdes:let me show you how.

Justin:I don't think that'd be necessary.

Justin hugs my waist and lifts me up and kisses me and I start playing with his hair. I start to smile and a little after he does too, that's when I pull away and he kisses me in small pecks. He lets me down on my feet again and he gets his bags. I look at the clock behind his head and it's 8:45.

Lourdes:you should go in, Fredo's probably waiting inside.

He looks down and I nudge his head back up with my finger and kiss him then his chin.

Justin:yeah, do you want me to go though?

Lourdes:if I answer that you probably won't leave. Now come on baby, go for the beliebers.

Justin:well what if one of them is here?

Lourdes:you're still gonna have to go.

Justin:I know, I'm just stalling.

Lourdes:go. I love you.

Justin:you too, beautiful.

Lourdes:come here.

I put Justin's head on my chest and I get a little sad, but just in time Justin lifts himself up and kisses me on the cheek. He stays there too long so I kiss his cheek fast and he gets back and starts to walk inside. He runs back and gives me his jacket and I put it on. He kisses my neck slow and warm. He goes off walking and through the window I can see Alfredo and him hugging. I wave to Fredo and he waves back. I scream before they walk off

Lourdes:I'm proud of you!

Fredo screams back

Alfredo:thanks hun!

Justin shoves Fredo's head with his hand then smiles at me after giving me kissey faces, then they walk off.

Justin's driver takes me to Justin's and I spend my day there and wait for Justin to call me.

Justin:I made it.

Lourdes:yeah I'm guessing you did.

Justin:now that I'm here it's gonna be just less time before I come back.