"Titan, my wolf, hasn't been in contact with your wolf either." Nathan explained. "Can any of your guys' wolves reach her?" Nathan asked everyone. They all froze for a few seconds and their eyes seemed distant. They all shook their heads.

"Nope." A few of them replied.

"Bailey, in your head, call out to her." Nathan said seriously.

"Ok?...." I closed my eyes.

'Hello? Is anyone there? Inner wolf?'

I waited a few seconds and tried again. When I heard no reply, I opened my eyes.

"Nope, I don't feel or here anyone."

"That can't be right. Something is wrong." Megan said quickly.

"Kyle, mind link Daniel. Ask him quick." Nathan told Kyle. He nodded his head and his eyes went foggy. After a little while, he blinked and his eyes were normal again.

"Bailey, he is wondering if you have ever felt or heard her before? And if you have ever had weird feelings that you knew weren't your own." I paused and thought back the past week.

"Umm, I don't believe so besides just now. I've never, and would never, shout like that." he nodded his head and his eyes went foggy again.

"Daniel said to take her in immediately, there could be something wrong with her wolf." Kyle finished. Nathan nodded his head.

"Come on, let's go now."

***** at the hospital *****

"Hello again, Alpha, Luna. I heard Luna is having trouble connecting to her wolf?" We both nodded our heads as we sat in Daniel's office. Nathan and I were sitting in a couple of comfortable chairs while Daniel was sitting on a spinning stool on wheels.

"Have you ever connected to her before?" I shook my head. "Has she ever growled, whimpered, anything like that in your head?" I paused.

"Actually, yeah. Once. I just remembered now. When Nathan tried to get me into the truck on the first day we met and I ran. I heard a growl in my head and then I shifted easily."

"Hmm, so she is there, she just isn't active." Daniel then went to examining me, looking at my eyes, hearing my heart, and other random things.

"I don't think there is anything physically wrong, I think it is mentally. You see, when you are first connected to your wolf on your 16 birthday, your entire life, your memories, your feelings, everything that has happened to you, is all dropped into your wolf at once." I tilted my head to the side.

"Meaning?" I asked, confused.

"All the pain you have experienced in your life, all your scars, all the mental pain, she experienced it all at once." My eyes widened.

"Y-You mean what I went through the past 11 years, she went through in seconds?" I whispered tracing a scar on my arm. Daniel nodded his head gravely.

"So how can we help her?" Nathan asked.

"That's the tricky part, I don't think we can Alpha. Luna needs to help her wolf. She needs to be the one to help her wolf through all that trauma."

"How?" I whispered again, staring off into space trying not to imagine experiencing what my poor wolf went through.

"Talk to her like you wanted someone to talk to you when you were experiencing those things. All your wolf knows is your pain." Daniel told me. "And, Alpha, you and Titan should stay near Bailey as often as possible. Her wolf will be able to feel the mate bond and it should help some. I think it would be best if only Luna tries reaching out to her, it will be less stress on her."