Chapter 43

Those few seconds of his lips on mine felt so magical. So passionate. So unrealistic, in my mind I slapped myself trying to wake up if it were a dream.

But I knew it wasn't.

His plump lips perfectly went in sync with mine, my hands running through his rough curls while his hands began to move onto my lower back, past my behind and onto my upper thighs. Giving me the signal that he was going to pick me up, I hopped with my good foot helping him and he caught me, squeezing my thighs a little I wrapped my legs around his waist not breaking from the kiss.

I began to run out of air so I broke away from it, when his eyes were filled with lust looking into mine. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that" he says. I bite my lip looking to the floor feeling my cheeks become hot. He gently put me down as I kept looking to the floor, when I feel his hand come up to my face. Gently with his finger putting it on my chin making me look up, his eyes looking intently into mine.

"I love you Amy." He whispers, sending chills up my spine, and causing the butterflies in my stomach to explode.

"Austin.... I love you. I really do, but..."

I began to breathe heavily my eyes starting to fill up with water.

"Amy... Please, give me one more chance. Just one more." His pleas were filled with hurt and excitement all at the same time. His sweaty forehead and tired Hazel colored eyes told me he still had not rested the way he should've...

The night started to fall in and a cool breeze came along with it, creating goosebumps on my skin from the sudden change in weather.

He began to lick his lips and continued to look at me with his hopeful filled eyes, "please..." He barely choked out.

I nodded slowly, licking my lips and putting the loose hairs that fell out of my bun behine my ear. "Im willing to try Austin but just please promise me something..."

He got closer to me, pulling me into his chest, still leaving some space between us so he could see my face. "Anything" he replied putting his large hands behind my back encouraging me to say something.

"Dont let me go through anymore pain." He inhaled deeply, nodding and then spoke up.

"I promise." Then placing his lips onto mine once more feeling making me feel those instant sparks.