Chapter 50

"Yoooo wassup boy !" Robert came over to where I was and he opened up the door for me while I got out and gave him a bro hug. Then AC and Zach came over behind him.

"Soo...you guys wanna tell me why we're here ? I could've just went to your place and picked up the money there.."

All three of them gave themselves a puzzeled look. And then came the fits of laughter.

"Wait wait wait !!" Robert said catching his breath. "You thought we were just going to lend you money ??" Their annoying laughs continued.

"Umm...yeah ..." I said a little Confused.

"Listen here austin." Alex began while he came eye to eye with me. "When people lend money to others, the person who gets the money lent to, never pays back. Then the lender has to go through the Fucking trouble and effort to get their money back. We don't work like that." He looked at me seriously.

"If you need money, a place to stay at, or even just a pair of shoes...with us, you earn it."

Zach and Rob smirked and began walking towards the building and I followed nervously.

"How exactly am I supposed to earn it ??" I was scared out of my mind.

"You'll see." Alex said while walking behind Zach and Robert.
---------------------------

We were in a dark hallway when a pair of big metal doors came into sight. Robert opened it up and it revealed a huge flight of stairs.

First went in Zach Alex then Robert and I followed. We went all the way down to what seemed like the basement and another set of huge heavy doors came to sight.

This set of doors were different. They were all tagged on and filled with dents. On the other side of the doors it sounded like loud music was playing while people roared with cheers.

"What is this ?" I asked when Zach opened up the door and a pack of people filled the entire basement while a big cage was in the center middle. In it was two guys. Shirtless and bloody. They were continuously hitting each other, with only their bare hands and one went to the floor. People were betting while the one standing was walking around the ring looking satisfied at his win. They handed him three handfuls of cash that looked like only hundred dollar bills.

This was illegal street fighting. And I didn't want anything to do with it.

"What the hell did you guys mean by 'earning' it ?!" I said furiously at Alex.

His face showed no fear and no intimidation. He was emotionless and the loud noises around us became quieter while I looked at him furiously. He stood still and then rolled his eyes.

"Listen." He said simply. "You look like you're in shape. And it looks like you need to get rid some of that anger that you have buried deep inside. Get it out. Go up there and fight him. It's simple."

This dude was fucking crazy. I didn't want to get into any trouble, with the cops, gang bangers, anyone. and I sure as hell didn't want a broken nose or even worse....especially fighting this guy... Coming in I saw him kick the life out of the guy that was now being helped up by a girl and some guys. I didn't want that to be me. "No. No way I'm doing that." I said backing up while shaking my head. I turned over and started walking when Alex spoke.

"Too late Austin.... Your name is already on the list." And he was right. When the crowd became quiet I turned around and a guy was in the middle of the ring. He shushed the crowd and started to speak.

"NEXT IN OUR LINEUP IS.....CHRIS AND .... AUSTIN!!!" He read from the small paper and then some more loud yells and shouts were heard. The crowd was hyped to see A couple of guys beat each other up just for money.

No fucking way I'm doing this. I walked away when Robert caught up to me. Alex didn't try to convince me, because he knew I was going to give in when Robert spoke to me.

"Yo listen." He began "Just fight. It's that simple. win or lose you still get a fair amount. Don't bail on Alex
, because when you bail on him you bail on our boss. And when you bail on our boss...it doesn't end well. You know why ?" He held my shoulder while he talked by my ear. I looked directly to what was infront of me. The two heavy metal doors. "You make him look bad, when he's the toughest here... He doesn't like people thinking he's becoming weak. And guess what ?? He'll hunt you down for having him embarrassed. Do us all a favor, and just fight."

It was two options... Leave now and risk getting beat up in the street, or fight now, and win money and leave on good terms with Robert and his gang...

"Fine. I'll do it." All I felt was a pat on my shoulder and a sigh as he walked back. I went back to a locker room where Robert lead me to. He through me a pair of basketball shorts. I took off my shirt and jeans. And I was ready.
"How much does the winner get?" I caught myself asking. It was the nervousness speaking and I couldn't hold it back.

"Three grand." That was way more than I needed. But I was going for it. I was going to win. I don't know how...but I was.

I remembered going out and being exposed to all those people that were mainly somewhat criminals... Yelling, shouting, some pushing each other and loud music playing. I was nervous and I didn't know if I had it in me to win this fight without coming out with a bloody face... This guy looked tough and intimidating.

Alex pulled me to the side and tried speaking over the music so I could hear. My ear came close to his mouth. "Get all that anger out. Get all those emotions you have and let it out onto your fists and onto his face."

At first I questioned how he knew I was so angry. So furious but I worried about that after. I had to worry more about this guy that looked hungry for my flesh. "The boss is looking. Impress him and maybe we'll make you part of our crew." I looked to where his eyes were looking at. The guy was tall, muscular. Skin was white and he was somewhat a blonde. He wore a full black dress up suit from what I observed and I could see him looking down straight into my eyes. "Remember, all the anger." And then I was pushed into the ring, under the bright lights and the bell dinged. All I felt was a stinging pain onto my nose, a wet liquid coming out of it, and I was on the floor trying to get back up.

----------------------------------
Heyyyy guys !!! So the blast from the past continues but I promise we're almost done with it. I also have another fanfic ready for me to publish. It's called "unknown" and it's a Austin Mahone Fanfic as well. I promise it's going to be better than this one, writing wise. I was re reading this fanfic and some of the chapters hardly have any description at all --- like dAmn I'm a bad writer. 😂 if I publish the other fanfic I'll still update this one. So comment if you think I should publish the new one or if I should wait a Little longer :) if I wait a little longer just make sure to follow me so you're notified when I finally publish the new fanfic !!! So comment on what you think I should do !!! -kathie (yep that's my name lol) okay bye loves ! A