Chapter 8

-Austins POV-
It's lunch time and I'm with the boys sitting at a table while everyone just stares at us. I could careless but I have to find that jimmy kid. I observe the cafeteria and remember I don't know how this kid looks like so I have to ask people.
"Alex...what were you doing with Amy?" I ask him
"You know her ? And well she helped me find the class I was supposed to be in since you ditched me" he says as he bites on his apple. I take a quick glance towards the entrance of the cafeteria and I see Amy walking in with the one guy that I learned his name is Jay and another guy that I have no idea who it is.
"Umm I'll be right back" I say as I get up And walk towards Amy and I don't know what to expect.
----------
-Amy's POV-
What the hell. Why is he coming over here ? Amy get your shit together and don't freak out. I think to myself.
"Hey Amy" Austin says as he looks at me from head-to-toe.
"What do you want Austin ?"
"Well I came to tell you that you didn't give me a proper welcome" he said and I realized that up close he had a few, tiny scars on his face that were never there before. Then I look over at his left arm and I realize he has a tattoo where the line of his shirt-sleeve end.
"What do you mean welcome ? If you want one 'proper welcome' go get it from someone else." I tell him as I try not to lose me temper.
"Heyy guys !!" Our friend Jimmy says as he walks over to both Jay and I.
"Heyy jimmy" I say giving him a slight hug while Austin still stares at both of us.
"So Amy...umm...wait- you're Jimmy ? Jimmy Valdez ?" Austin asked all of a sudden.
"Yeah he is" I say answering Austin's questions before jimmy Did. When all of a sudden I see Austin push Jimmy up against the wall as his right arm is up on his throat.
"Austin !!!! What the hell !?!?" I scream as I try taking Austin's grip away from Jimmy. But his grip was too strong. "Austin !!" I scream again but he won't let go, out of the corner of my eye I see Alex come with two other guys, Alex tries getting him off of Jimmy but he still doesn't listen, not until Alex has to whisper something in his ear is when he finally let's go. He backs away and all eyes are on us.