Chapter 14

1 month later - 4 months pregnant.

Draco and Harry had developed a new routine, because nobody told Draco that having a 9.5 incher shoved up his arse on a regular basis, would make a tremendous difference to his quality of life as a pregnant wizard.

They upped the anti on the sex, fucking whenever they could, wherever they could, a good six times a day, not that either of them were counting

Some would say six times a day is overkill. Draco would snarl and say that Hermione specifically said that he was to have lots and lots of sex, "Doctor's orders..."

However, all that changed, when things took a turn for the worst.

"Stick it in the kitchen, love. I'm just running to the loo." Harry said. Draco rubbed his eyes and nodded, bringing the three bags of food shopping in, one by one, from the hallway to the kitchen, sniffing all the while.

His eyes were drooping, and Draco assumed he was just tired. Nothing really out of the ordinary. Just more tired than usual.

"You okay, babe?" Harry asked from the doorway, wiping his hands on his jeans.

"Hm?" Draco raised his head off the table, "Yeah, fine. Just tired." He mumbled.

"Why don't you go up and lie down for a bit? I can come up in a moment if you want me to." Harry smiled, bending down and kissing his temple.

"God, Draco, You're burning up!" Harry moved back, pressing a hand to his forehead.

"'M fine. D'worry about me. I'll just go upstairs." Draco said, shaking his head and wincing at the headache it brought on.

"No, no no. Stay here. Let me take your temperature, love." He said, stepping over the bags of shopping to grab his wand on the counter.

He pressed the tip lightly against Draco's forehead and muttered a short charm. Soon enough his temperature was on display above his head, reading 39.6°.

"Bless you," he cradled Draco's head that had fallen against his chest, "Your temperature is really high."

Draco harrumphed in reply, rubbing his face against Harry's shirt. Harry sighed through his nose pitifully, running his fingers through the dampening strands of Draco's hair.

"You were fine when we were out, what's going on?" Harry asked softly.

"Dunno, I was just tired, I didn't think anything of it. But apparently I've got a high temperature." He said, voice hoarse.

"Come on, lets get you up to bed, hm?" Harry craned his neck, looking down at Draco who was now looking up at Harry, struggling to keep his eyes open, "You can lie down for a bit, and see how you're feeling a bit later, yeah?" Harry suggested.

Draco nodded minutely, and raised his arms, wrapping them around Harry's neck as Harry hoisted him up into his arms.

He made his way up the stairs, opening the door to the bedroom with one hand, and carefully laying a now asleep Draco down onto the bed.

He pulled the quilt out from under his body, and took his shoes off, covering Draco with the duvet which would most probably be kicked off in a few minutes.

"Sleep, now." He whispered and bent down to kiss his cheek, hand reaching to press against Draco's belly. As he moved to get up, a limp hand grabbed his wrist, and a weak "Don't go" Was pleaded softly.

"'M just gonna go down and ask Winky to put the shopping away, then I'll be back up." He said, and Draco reluctantly let go of his hand.

When he came back up, Draco was in the same position, his hand dangling off the bed where he let go of Harry's, laid on his front. But this time, his eyes were closed and the covers were kicked off.