your first heartbreak

Age:16

Jonathan:
You were in your room for the whole day, you didn't eat anything and he decided to ask you what happened.

You just told him that you broke up with your bf/gf.

He hugged you tightly and told you that everything was going to be ok and that they weren't the right person for you.

Joseph:
You were feeling like crap for a long time after your break up with your bf/gf, of course your dad knew what was going on and decided to talk to you.

You told him that they broke up with you because they where bored, that mad your dad really pissed but he held back, he didn't want to hurt you more.

Jotaro:
You were always in your room and didn't speak to anyone or came out of your room to eat, and your dad took action.

He came to talk to you but he saw you had your door locked, he sighed and stopped time and broke down the door, he only did it because he didn't want to scare you.

He sat on your bed and you looked at him and then at the door and you sighed.

He asked you what happened and you told him that your bf/gf cheated on you with your best friend.

Of course he felt angry but he can take care of them some other time, for now he just tried to make you feel better.

Josuke:
When he told you if you wanted to play with him some videogames you declined.

He knew something was up, first you only declined when you were sad and second it was Saturday and that is the day when you and your dad spend the entire day to play videogames.

So he came into your room to talk to you.

After you told him that your bf/gf dated you because of a bet and after he won it he broke up with you, let's just say that your dad was pissed.

The next you didn't see your ex at school, turns out they were at the hospital.

Giorno:
Everyone noticed that you were sad and everyone tried to cheer you up... Even abbacchio.

But nothing happened, your dad sighed and came up to you to talk to you.

You told him that your bf/gf broke up with you, he looked angry, your eyes widened in realization and you begged him to not tell your grandpa anything because your ex would be dead, you just told your dad that you were going to break up with them someday because you saw how they loose interested in you, he just sighed and said he won't say anything.

Kars:
You refused to eat anything and went straight into your room.

He followed you and when he got into your room he asked you what tlwas going on.

You told him how your bf/gf cheated on you and slightly cried.

The only thing he told you it was that it doesn't matter now and he wasn't good for you, that made you feel better.

The next day the guy/girl went missing.

Dio:
You were crying and he heard you and sked you what was wrong.

You explained everything, that your bf/gf threaten you that if you don't have sex with them that they'll break up with you and that you thought it'll be the best to break up.

After that they told you that you were useless after all and that they only dated you for your body.

Your father just told you that you picked the right choice, after you fell asleep in his arms like when you were a child, he got up and left to find them and kill them.

Diavolo:
You got home crying and went straight into your room.

Your father noticed that you were soaked in water and he went to see what happened.

After you told him that your ex dated you for fun and today he humiliated you in front of the whole school your dad got really mad.

So after you slept he went and confronted him.

The next he didn't show up and from what you heard someone broke into his house and took everything including his clothes.

It's the best thing he would do but he had taken some pictures of him sleeping in his underwear (PEDOPHILE!!😂) And it was posted on all the social media from and unknown account, he got really humiliated and that was payback.