they pick you up from a party

Age:10

Jonathan:
He drove at a house to take you from a party, of course he dragged Dio with him.

When he rang the doorbellbell he waited a little and when the door opened he was greeted by a kid, who screamed and left.

Jonathan and Dio looked confused at each other and shrugged it off.

"Excuse me who are you?" A woman asked.

"Oh, I'm Jonathan joestar and this is my brother Dio we came to pick up my daughter, (y/n)" he said and the woman nodded.

"(Y/n) your dad is here to pick you up!" The woman said and after a while you walked to the door said a last happy birthday to your friend and left.

Joseph:
Ceasar said that he wanted to go with Joseph to pick you up, Joseph knew he was up to something.

When they got there and knocked on the door they waited, after a while a woman opened the door.

"Are you here to pick up someone?" She asked

"Yes, bella" ceasar said but he earned a punch.

"We came here to pick up my daughter (y/n)" the woman nodded and called you.

You got to the door said a goodbye and left.

Jotaro:
He knocked on the door and a woman opened the door.

"I'm here to pick my daughter up, it's (y/n)" he said

"Why don't you come inside, we can chat and we can leave the kids to play longer" she said while blushing.

"Yare yare daze, I'm in rush" he said and the woman called you.

You said a goodbye and left.

Josuke:
A woman opened the door and smiled.

"I'm here to pick (y/n) up" he said.

"Are you her brother?" The woman asked.

"No, I'm her father" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ok, I'll call her" the woman said.

When you left the house you told your dad to get you home because you are sleepy and he laughed.

Giorno:
Giorno came to pick you up with your grandpa, Dio.

When the woman opened the door she almost jumped out of her when she saw Dio but relaxed.

"And you guys are?" She asked

"I'm Giorno and that's my father Dio, we came to pick up my daughter (y/n)" he said and the woman was shocked.

"You guys look young" she said

"It runs in our blood" Giorno said.

"(Y/n)! Come on it's time for you to leave!" The woman said and you got to the door.

"Hey Grandpa, didn't expect you to be here" you said and he chuckled.

"You better expect the unexpected" he said as he chuckled more.

When you left you looked at Dio.

"Say grandpa, is there a chance that one day I might wake up as a vampire?" You asked and he laughed.

"Nope, you can't turn into a vampire, i think it might be the best for you if you don't" he said as he chuckled.

"Oh man!" You said and they both laughed

Kars:
At first both parents and kids were afraid of how muscular he was but when you left they relaxed.

Dio:
At first he flirted with the mothers but when he saw you were glaring at him he stopped and you both left.

Diavolo:
Surprisingly your dad showed up, way to many girls were attracted to him, which led to you taking him by the hand and dragging him home.

"What was that for?" He asked

"All this mother's are a bunch of Karens you know, I don't want a step mom like them" you said

"Don't worry I won't Marry again" he said as he chuckled.