they yell at you

Age:8

Jonathan:
He was tired and he wanted to rest but you kept being loud while playing videogames.

So he got up closed the console and looked at you angrily.

"Young lady! I told you I'm tired and keep being loud! Go to your room now!!" He yelled and that took you by surprise.

You got up and went to the kitchen while trying not to cry, you sat there for a while until you got bored and went to play to the backyard.

After sometime playing alone Dio showed up and saw that you are sad.

"What's wrong?" He asked you without emotion.

"Dad yelled at me... It's the first time he yelled at me and I was kinda scared" you said as you tried not to cry.

"You want revenge?" He asked you and you shook your head.

"Well, I tried" he said and he left.

Joseph:
You may accidentally ripped his favorite scarf, when he saw it he went nuts.

"How did this happen!??" He yelled at you and you hesitated.

"I-i-i'm sorry I just wanted to wear it and-" he cut you off by yelling again.

"Why are you touching my stuff in the first place!? Am I wearing your clothes!? NO!! Now go to your room" he yelled and you just walked to your room.

You fell on your bed and started crying.

Jotaro:
He was angry at something... No one knows what but he was angry.

You had left some Legos on the floor and he didn't see them and stepped on them.

"(Y/N)!!!" He yelled and you run to him.

"Yes Dad?" You asked.

"Did you let the Legos on the floor?" He asked and you nodded.

"I swear to God!!! If I see one of your damn toys on the floor again I won't hesitate to throw them away!! Now go to your room!!" He yelled at you and you run to your room.

You layed on your bed afraid and trying not to cry, it was the first time he yelled at you.

Josuke:
You may or may not have broken one of his favorite games, when he found out he was pissed.

"What exactly happen?" He asked you in a dangerous tone.

"I-i-i tripped and fell on it, I'm sorry" you said as you lowered your head.

"Where exactly did you trip?" He asked you again.

"On my toy" you answered.

"How many times do I have to tell you to pick up your toys!!?? Go to your room! Now!!" He yelled at you again and you left.

When you layed on your bed you sobbed silently.

Giorno:
Your dad told you to pick up your toys way to many times but you ignored him.

You saw him walk into the living room with a big black trash bag and he picked up your toys.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.

"It's simple, I'm picking up your toys so I can throw them away!" He said and you looked shocked.

"No! I promise I won't leave them on the floor again" you said as you tried to get the bag out of his hands but he didn't let go of it.

"It's to late now (y/n)" he said and you grabbed the bag.

"(Y/n) let go of the bag" he said.

"No!" You told him

"I won't say it again, Let.Go.Of.The.Bag!!!!!" He yelled at you and you let go while running in your room.

Kars:
You accidentally broke one of the masks that he was making and that pissed him off.

"How many times have I told you to not touch my stuff? Especially the masks?" He asked you in a low tone.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" you said

"I don't want to hear it, go to your room" he said

"But-" you started saying but he cut you off.

"I said go to your room!!!" He yelled at you and you walked to your room.

You punched the bed multiple times and then cried yourself to sleep.

Dio:
It was past your bed time and he kept telling you to go to sleep but you didn't that's when he finally snapped.

"When I tell you to go to sleep you'll listen to me!!!!" He yelled and you just run to your room in fear because you knew he wasn't human and you didn't know what he would do.

Diavolo:
You broke a cup... And it happened to be his favorite one.

"Oh my God" he said as he sighed.

"Go to your room... Now!" He said and you stayed glued in place.

"I said go to your room!!!" He said as he got closer and you just run.