they apologize

Age:8

Jonathan:
He was laying on the couch when he saw Dio enter the house.

"How did you even get in?" Jonathan asked

"That's not the problem, you lost your temper and yelled at (y/n) and now she's sad and slightly afraid of you, you might be surprised hearing this by me but... You should apologize to her" Dio said, after what Jonathan heard he run outside to just see that you were visibly sad about what happened.

"(Y/n), sweetie I'm so sorry for yelling at you" he said as he run to you and hugged you.

"I'm so sorry" he said and you hugged him back.

Joseph:
When he realized what he did he came in to your room only to see you crying on your bed.

"...(y/n).... I'm so sorry" he said a she hugged you and kissed your head.

"Please forgive me" he said as he cried too.

You knew what you had to do, you told him it was alright but he kept saying that he is a horrible father, but you said it was fine.

Jotaro:
Jolyne heard everything and went to check on you but when she saw you trembling she got angry.

She run up to her father and kicked his leg.

"What was that for?" He asked her and she glared at him.

"That's for yelling at (y/n) and making her afraid, she's trembling because you yelled at her!" She said and he realized his mistake.

He walked into your room and sat on your bed.

"Yare yare... I'm sorry for yelling at you, I was really angry and I took it out on you.... I'm sorry" he said and you just turned around and hugged him.

He let out a sigh and hugged you back.

Josuke:
He thought of what he did and decided to come and apologize.

When he got inside your room he heard sniffles, that's when he realized he fucked up big time.

He run up to you and hugged you while crying too.

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you, I'm a horrible person, I yelled at you because of a stupid game" he said.

At the end you had to calm him down.

Giorno:
You just sat on your bed watching the wall angrily when you heard your door open.

You looked at the door to see your father, you turned your back at him and huffed.

He sighed and sat on your bed.

"Look I'm sorry, I had to much work today and it was to much pressure for me and I was tired... I'm really sorry" he said

"I accept your apology but I'll have Bruno to lecture you" you said and he chuckled.

"Ok" he said and ruffled your hair.

Kars:
It was hard for him to apologise but he did in the end, you avoided him for a whole day before he apologized, he was sad seeing you like that.

Dio:
You went for breakfast the next day, you sat down and he sat down across you, you started eating not looking at him.

"You like the breakfast?" He asked you but you didn't reply.

"So you're not gonna talk to me?" He asked still not a word coming out of your mouth.

"You know I made the breakfast for you as an apology for yelling at you..." He said as he got up and sat next to you.

"... Many people will say that I don't have a heart and I'm evil but when it's about you I will kill anyone to keep you safe... Yesterday I was going to apologise but you were already asleep and I saw some tears" he said as he hugged you.

"I'm sorry sweetie that I hurt you, I didn't want to get my anger out of you, do you except my apology?" He asked you and you nodded, he smiled and kissed your forehead.

Diavolo:
He came into your room ten minutes after you.

You refused to talk to him because you thought he was still mad.

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry I yelled at you for a stupid cup..." He said as he sat on your bed.

"...it was really stupid of me to yell at you because of it, do you forgive me?" He asked and you nodded, he hugged you and you hugged back.